Monsieur.
Editions de Parfums Frederic Malle (2016)

Overall

Monsieur. by Editions de Parfums Frederic Malle

About Monsieur. by Editions de Parfums Frederic Malle

Frederic Malle
Creative Director

Monsieur. is a men's fragrance launched in 2016 by Editions de Parfums Frederic Malle

Where to buy Monsieur.

Reviews of Monsieur. by Editions de Parfums Frederic Malle

There are 29 reviews of Monsieur. by Editions de Parfums Frederic Malle.

A dense and dark boozy Patchouli with a beautiful bright and radiant tangerine note to brighten it up, but not by much. This is strong so just be prepared, and please don't overspray this, your fellow peers would appreciate it greatly. Only for the darkest and coldest of days. Enjoy!

Starts off as vaguely fougere-inspired, but dries down to a leathery scent with strong contributions from patchouli. Later on, musk and wood come to the fore. Very good development, lasts the course, but doesn't really excite me. Existing reviews have done a good job in speculating as to who might buy this and why; this is not something I wanted to spend time figuring out myself.

Thumbs up, but grudgingly so. Marks for the excellent patchouli. This is possibly the reference wearable masculine patchouli, but expensive and won't make it to my wardrobe.

From the very beginning, Monsieur has been one of my favorites from the house. At first, I was afraid of him because he is grumpy and dark by nature, but we easily became best friends.

In my opinion, Monsieur is one of the best "representatives" of the house. It introduces you to the world of Frederic Malle and shows you what FM can and will do in order to steal your attention.

The best patchouli you can have. Accompanied by tangerine, rum and incense.

His name fits him perfectly, he is a real gentleman!

A pungent mix of amber, metallic patchouli and a boozy - almost toe jam note. Compared to your average masculine, Monsieur. is 'a welcome breath of foul air' as John Peel said about punk rock.

This is "old school-mature" right from the start with a blast of green and camphoric patchouli.

The wife's first reaction was “eww”. She enjoys modern, sweet and freshie scents for reference.

Not a huge projection bomb but can get over-powering if over-sprayed. Lasts most of the workday.

I really enjoy this one. It feels like a modern patchouli and I wear it to the office, whereas other patches have to wait until the weekend. I like Bruno Jovanovic's sensibility on this one and also Almost Transparent Blue.

Show more reviews of Monsieur....

Add your review of Monsieur.

Monsieur. by Editions de Parfums Frederic Malle Perfume Ad Campaigns