Mon Guerlain Eau de Parfum Intense

Guerlain
Thierry Wasser

Where to buy Mon Guerlain Eau de Parfum Intense

Reviews of Mon Guerlain Eau de Parfum Intense by Guerlain

There are 4 reviews of Mon Guerlain Eau de Parfum Intense by Guerlain.

Lordy, I'm smelling the decant wrapping paper and it's so strong and so sweet that I'm afraid to try it. I think it is just too much for me.
May 1, 2021

Hot foreplay.it embraces the seductive ambitions of a dark,moonless sky,black velvet, medieval tinkling bells,deep green forests,wet kisses and sexy neck bite in a playful manner and enjoy all the moaning and groaning together.Mon Intense is very sweet but it's not cloying. it's like a sweet "puff" of smokey incense and sugar. Balsamic,Powdery,Cuddly,Sultry, Sensuous and dangerously Delicious.

Lavender and mandarin orange buds open this perfume,which soon fully develops with notes of jasmine,iris and rose.the base notes smooth powdery out with vanilla,patchouli,licorice and benzoin with a touch of coumarin like a piece of satin draped over your legs.an ideal finishing touch for women who exude sensuality and mystery.

Totally a sweet flowery scent with a punch of spice that warms up and makes it super seductive with nice sillage and longevity. sexy and elegant at the same time.perfect for evening,winter, cold weather,date night.
Nov 20, 2020

Oooh, I love this. The lavender is kept to the minimum. Much more patchouli and tonka. Both are very soft. Very intoxicating. Deep. Even a bit boozy. Sweet, but in a rich and non-cloying way. Strong, lasts well. Very, very, very good.

Denser, deeper, more patchouli-bitter and more grown up than the original Mon Guerlain. You might say the original Mon Guerlain is better balanced, but I love this Intense take on it. It's darker, woodier and, yeah, more intense.

If you want a Mon Guerlain that is the opposite of Intense, choose the EDT - these two sit at the opposite spectrums of Mon Guerlain world, Intense is rich, thick, dark, dense, intoxicating, with very strong base notes. I could see someone who likes delicate perfumes saying Intense is a bit masculine for them (for me it's not, but I get the idea). And EDT is very bright, airy, spring-like with some tangerine and tons of slightly medicinal lavender.
Sep 5, 2020

Intense at first - definitely. Big flowers. Rather boozy and darkly tropical, to start. Iris and rose stand out but, more like in the "background" of things.

Base rises and the note combo to me, resembles Tonka bean. I get a resinous, almost incense wave throughout the ending of this fragrance. There is a natural sweetness. Sugary woods. Dark vanilla. I enjoy this version of Mon Guerlain more than the original. It's kicked-up a bit more. More of an evening than day frag. More grown-up.

I get more vanilla later, and, it lasts awhile.
Feb 4, 2020