Molecule 04

Geza Schoen

Molecule 04 is a shared scent launched in 2017 by Escentric Molecules

Where to buy Molecule 04

Reviews of Molecule 04 by Escentric Molecules

There are 6 reviews of Molecule 04 by Escentric Molecules.

Molecule 04 is the only single molecule fragrance from the Escentric Molecules line that I can smell on a consistent level and I quite like it. As far as aroma chemicals go, I'm all for them if they smell good and help the fragrance industry be environmentally conscientious. Javanol to me authenticates the note of sandalwood quite well. In fact, much like sandalwood, Molecule 04 dries down quite powdery. However, I find I prefer the Escentric versions far better than the single aroma chemical notes in the "Molecule" line and only find Escentric 04 & 05 to compel full bottle consideration.

Must admit I'm a fan of this one.

It's a very potent, creamy sandalwood scent that lasts and lasts.

This one can be worn and smelled on its own unlike 01 and 02 which can come and go a bit.

I like layering it with BOIS DU PORTUGAL and EGOISTE.

Creamy sandalwood smell that lasts well and radiates far and wide without becoming a nuisance. Comes and goes. Quite intriguing if not somewhat enigmatic. Interesting and enjoyable novelty.

It's a very unusual thing. You spray this, say, on your arm but you can't just put your nose to your arm and smell anything. However, the rest of the day, and into the next, you are surrounded by a halo of sandalwood that you definitely CAN smell. In fact, it is somewhat intrusive that way. It persists for days. This is a fragrance the way some super hot pepper sauces are "sauces". The culinary applications of such sauces are very limited, but DAMN -- they definitely achieved the goal of making a stunningly and intolerably spicy liquid.

This is the first time I have ever had this happen but I cannot smell this! When I uncapped the sample, for a half a minute I could smell sandalwood but now, almost nothing! When I uncap the sample now, I smell alcohol. My husband and children say it is a very light smell. I feel like someone has told me there is a color I cannot see or a sound that I cannot hear.

Has a pleasant, fresh, sweet woody scent that seems to come and go.

Projection and longevity are great. You can still smell it on clothing days after wearing.

Add your review of Molecule 04

No members currently have Molecule 04 on their wishlist.

Members who own Molecule 04