Negative Reviews of Missoni Acqua

Overall

Missoni Acqua by Missoni

Add your review of Missoni Acqua

Reviews of Missoni Acqua by Missoni

I love Tocade so tried (and loved) Missoni, feeling at this point I was on a roll & anything Maurice Roucel created would be my sort of thing in a big way I hunted this one out and tried it - oh dear, NOT for me.

At first I thought Acqua showed promise. The first whiff evoked thoughts of a sunny day in Capri with its marine and ozone notes. After an hour, it inched its way to being a nondescript "sweet white floral blend". With Acqua, it seems that Missoni took the easy way out and decided that it would be best for it to smell like like a combination of generic sweet flowers or “watery bubblegum” as a fellow reviewer on MUA noted. I have had shampoos that smelled a whole lot more exciting than this.

Acqua starts off like thousands of other basic fruity florals. When the flowers kick in it's time to break out the oxygen mask...a powdery green fog chokes off the air supply, leaving me drowning in Acqua. It's just too much.