Miracle

Harry Fremont
Charles Boussiquet

Where to buy Miracle

Reviews of Miracle by Lancôme

There are 34 reviews of Miracle by Lancôme.

Very elegant smelling, but the lasting power and sillage was nothing special. I like the overall composition of the notes, they generally work really well together. The only off-putting note for me is the ginger but I know a lot of people who like earthy aromas will like it. Overall, it's on the safe side for Lancome, sweet and fresh for an office vibe.
Jun 13, 2019

Miracle is just ok. A little bit floral, a bit sweet, a bit fruity. Nothing bad, but nothing impressive either.
Mar 10, 2018

The subtle serene smell of Miracle perks up my every morning and made me crave for the scent the whole day!
May 2, 2016

Miracle is a gentle pretty fragrance. It's fresh and feminine with freesia and magnolia. A peppery note keeps things interesting. It's not overly complicated, and it's suitable for any occasion. It fills my desire for quieter fragrances at the moment.
Apr 26, 2015

Salutation.

MIRACLE is a source of wealth,vitality,and youth.it evokes the idea of sweet,innocent femininity and a sublime,fragile beauty.Flowery,Fresh,Appealing, Elaborate,Young,Crisp and Full Of Life.

The top notes are sparkling and fresh with litchi and freesia.The predominantly magnolia as middle notes bring brightness and femininity.the Musk,Amber and jasmine provide a DREAMY scent in the End as it will represent a sweet,lovely full of life young woman.

Nice choice for those who wants to live their fairytale fantasy as it is like a light breeze in your face and reminds me walking in a rainy spring weather at a garden when she wear blue light shirt with mini jean skirt under our umbrella!a really refreshing scent and what could be a better choice for the first day of spring?

Sillage?Decent.

Longevity?Good on my skin.

7.5/10
Oct 21, 2014

The top notes with freesia, lychee and magnolia merge into a rich, intensive floral- fruity peachy mixture that comes off very nicely on my skin. Ginger arrives in the drydown and dampens the sweeter components, that are never overpowering or cloying though, and towards the end a definite lighter amber note is added. Thus all is very well blended and has very good silage and projection. The longevity is superb with nearly ten hours on me. One of the most convincing Lancômes.
Feb 24, 2014

Show more reviews of Miracle...

Add your review of Miracle