Millésime Impérial

Overall

About Millésime Impérial by Creed

Creed

Reviews of Millésime Impérial by Creed

There are 240 reviews of Millésime Impérial by Creed.

I was a little disappointing upon receiving my sample based on the many glowing reviews.

Opens with oceanic salty (water?)melon with the metallic note reminiscent of Silver Mountain Water soon appearing. Classic Creed base evident in the dry down with just a touch of salt and fruitiness.

It's better than SMW but still, something about that metallic note is discordant with my nose. Performance can also be compared to SIW.

7.4/10
Jul 19, 2021

One of a million

Weak, even at first spray. By far the weakest Creed Ive tried. Its salty and fruity. Has that creed base that feels fine, but a bit more watered down than in their standard ilk.
Just comes across as a fruity salty frag. Unremarkable.

Based on the inflated price im going thumbs down. It would be neutral at about $55.
Jan 4, 2021

Wonderful salty marine notes throughout the wear of Millesime Imperial with a tinge of something metallic/ozonic. Light touch of floral and citrus and gets better with wear. While it tends to lean masculine I find I can wear it just the same. Even though I gifted my husband a Creed sample set I find myself 'borrowing' MI constantly to wear.
Dec 30, 2019

This was the first fragrance I was introduced to by the house of Creed. The salesman knew what he was doing.

Upon first spray, you get strong fruity notes. Once it drys down, theres a saltiness and somewhat aquatic note that comes out while still being fruity, it's really what makes this fragrance shine. There is nothing else like this fragrance and to me is a staple in the Creed family. Aventus does not hold a candle. Don't @ me.

The only issue I have with MI is the longevity as it gets very close to the skin after a few hours.

Out of all the Creeds, to choose the best based on scent: Spice and Wood, Millesime Imperial, Green Irish Tweed.

Millesime Imperial Rating:
Scent: 10
Longevity: 6
Projection: 6.5
Versatility: 8.5
Dec 13, 2019

Two thumbs up. My favourite summer fragrance. The only fragrance that I take with me on holiday. The sweetness is so perfect. It is my favourite creed fragrance. Better than aventus but in the right climate. Expensive so quite selective about when I wear it.
Aug 28, 2019

What an elegant fragrance! Every element seems to have been so carefully integrated in that cologne and the result is simple but unique. Does not remind me of any other fragrance i have tried, it certainly has it's own identity. Very discreet, very nice. However, does it really worth spending so much money on a cologne, when there is plenty of other -not as pleasant, but good enough- fragrances out there?? It's up to you to decide. Overall 9/10
Jun 2, 2019

Show more reviews of Millésime Impérial...

Add your review of Millésime Impérial