Mandarin, Neroli & Cedar

Overall

About Mandarin, Neroli & Cedar by Dame Perfumery

Dame Perfumery

Reviews of Mandarin, Neroli & Cedar by Dame Perfumery

Summery, fruit and herb opening. Juicy citrus. Hints of green. Not a cloying opening at all. The heart, is where it's at: smooth and even notes of neroli, LOTV, and orange blossom are divine, happily married. Not too sweet, not too bitter.

Then, the thrill is gone. It seems to fall away. Sure, the vetiver is good, in the base. Cedar and the other base notes are well-blended but, I became bored rather quickly. This is a "nice" fragrance... Violet, peeks out more, later on.
Mar 17, 2019

Dame Perfumery Mandarin, Neroli, & Cedar is the first EDT offering I've sampled and it does not disappoint. A fresh combination of the three titular notes along with a host of other supporting floral and woody accords, the fragrance is a unisex, agreeable daytime summer option for all ages. Vetiver and musk round out the detectable notes, but certainly I'm open to the idea that there are at least some more florals involved beyond the neroli.

This is a simple mix, to my nose, and its simplicity is what makes it effortless to wear and great to reach for in any scenario. Its main pitfall is performance, which, at its concentration (EDT) and price point ($65 for 100ml) is predictable and perhaps tolerable, but I'm not sure I've a specific need for this fragrance, as much as I do appreciate it and would wear it if I had it.

7 out of 10
Jul 10, 2017

Very nice neroli fragrance. If you are a fan of Neroli Portofino, this will be welcomed with open arms. The orange blossom and lily of the valley really stand out in this. Unisex IMO, but the ladies will appreciate this a little more.7/10
Apr 16, 2017

This one is an exceptionally well done classic cologne. A smooth, seamless blend that's clean, fresh citrus, woody, soft skin musk all at the same time. I wish I could describe it better. It's perfectly blended. I can't imagine anyone not liking this. As a woman, I am not sure I'd wear it myself because it strikes me as a classic masculine scent, but I would love smelling it on a man. It's one that I can imagine being worn for any occasion.
May 18, 2016

Show more reviews of Mandarin, Neroli & Cedar...

Add your review of Mandarin, Neroli & Cedar