Malachite

Firmenich

Malachite is a women's perfume launched in 2007 by Banana Republic

Where to buy Malachite

Reviews of Malachite by Banana Republic

There are 5 reviews of Malachite by Banana Republic.

Uncomplicated. Inexpensive. Great day scent. Floral with a touch of spice. The peony stands out, for me. Water hyacinth, green mango, and pepper add interest. Sandalwood exposes itself later, as it dries down.

Need to re-spray often.

This smells very similar to Garnier Fructis shampoo, which has a nice tart fruity smell to it. The smell of GF shampoo is one of my favorite shampoo scents. But I do not want it in perfume form. Folks could do a lot worse, however. Most will probably find it inoffensive, yet pleasing. I like more of a challenge from my perfume.

No top note no middle note and no bottom I can smell.

Dark, dangerous, mysterious and sexy. Substance and spice, in perfect proportions. Also might be a good masculine-feminine, interesting also maybe as a masculine.

Not a bad perfume overall, not great either. Sweet, woody and oriental (these are my favorite scents usually), however nothing spectacular.

Add your review of Malachite

No members currently have Malachite on their wishlist.

Members who own Malachite

S ErinK HouseOfPhlegethon vmarshmellow southerngardens Virtue&Sin S Ambergristanbul Jill Merrell M More