Lovefest Burning Cherry 48

Kayali

Lovefest Burning Cherry 48 is a women's perfume launched in 2022 by Kayali

Where to buy Lovefest Burning Cherry 48

Reviews of Lovefest Burning Cherry 48 by Kayali

There are 1 reviews of Lovefest Burning Cherry 48 by Kayali.

When I sprayed this on paper, the most prominent note was patchouli. And to my nose, it was very specifically the scent that was entirely reminiscent of Head Shops from my youth. For me, this was late 90s/early 00s. Not necessarily something I want to smell like. And it was very strong smelling.

I almost chose not to spray it on my skin. Well, I thought better of this and I’m glad I did. I’ve been completely entranced by this scent for over a week now. I even had to submit the info on here so I could review it because it wasn’t in the database.

The cherry in this is deep, dark, and rich. It’s not bright, syrupy, or medicinal. To me, it smells like there is also tobacco in here, and maybe a touch of cinnamon or some other spice even though they aren’t listed. I definitely get the woody notes, and the praline adds sweetness without taking this full on into gourmand territory.

My only complaint is that this doesn’t have the best longevity. It lasts about 3 hrs on me, and it smells so good that I want it to last at least 5 or 6hrs.

To me, this is a perfect scent for fall. It’s deep, dark, sweet, and smoky.

Add your review of Lovefest Burning Cherry 48