Lobster

Lobster by Demeter Fragrance Library

About Lobster by Demeter Fragrance Library

Lobster is a shared scent by Demeter Fragrance Library

Reviews of Lobster by Demeter Fragrance Library

There are 3 reviews of Lobster by Demeter Fragrance Library.

Is this an Otezla commercial?

Just, no.

It's your average oily plastic Demeter. Fortunately it doesn't smell like lobster. More like some sweet lemon.

Well in New England where lobster is used in everything from bisque to rolls, I was really looking forward to a blast of the buttery sweet crustacean with hot salty algae steam in the air smell to remind me of home. To try and recreate that aroma, well it would be a challenge for sure, but thought with the success of other demeter depictions like laundromat, and dirt, then they if anyone would be up for it. They say on their website that lobster comes off buttery and sweet. I think my curiosity got the best of me here, so I bought a bottle through the mail without passing the sniff test first. What a mistake! It's all soo completely wrong. When my bottle arrived, I tore it open and immediately doused my kitchen. Sniff sniff, what? There was no smell at all, nada nothing zip. zilch zero. After a few moments, the alcohol dried off, and there was an ever so faint trace of seafood in the trail winds, the kind that's been sitting in the trash overnight, and needs to be taken out. The kind that's starting to go rancid and gets that weird ammonia smell. My advice to all is definitely save the money on this frag as you can make it easily yourself at home. Start with water, (a whole lot of it) add a squeeze of lemon, and top it off with a few drops of ammonia. Pour into a spray bottle, and voila! You have Demeter Lobster! Zero staying power, and just a complete nonsensical waste of time item. They could have done a much more accurate rendition of lobster if they mixed their condensed milk with salt air. That might have gotten them closer.

Add your review of Lobster

No members currently have Lobster on their wishlist.

Members who own Lobster