Light Blue

Dolce & Gabbana
Olivier Cresp

Where to buy Light Blue

Reviews of Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana

There are 130 reviews of Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana.

Smelled nice at first, but got sick of it after about 15 minutes and wanted to wash it off. I felt like I smelled like a Cosmopolitan magazine from 15 years ago.

As far as notes, I don't mind the citrus/lemon, but the apple/pear was too much for me. It was a little sharp without much depth to round it out and ground it. I like scents with a hint of warmth or spiciness, and this didn't have that. With a name like Light Blue I expected that, but thought I'd give a refreshing summer fragrance a try vs. my usual moody, earthy, woody fragrances.

That said, if someone else wore this fragrance, I wouldn't be offended. I just don't want to smell it on myself all day.
Jun 18, 2021

This review is for a carded sample of the EDT. My sample has been kept in a cool, dark place but it is about four years old.

My first impression is of soap. A tart green apple and a bar of soap. Light, fresh, clean.

It develops a sort of aquatic vibe after about 30 minutes, and I'm reminded of Acqua di Gio. And soft white flowers. A cool breeze, like an early Spring morning. The jasmine is light and very chaste.

I think men could wear this easily. It belongs somewhere on the CK One spectrum for sure.

Use it with a light hand for the office. It's only an EDT but it's quite strong.

Not my cup of tea in general but I can certainly understand why people like it.
Mar 7, 2021

On a trip to the drugstore, they had the "inspired by" scents on sale. I'm always looking for new scents, and $5 is a cheap way of sampling when I can't get to the store. Picked up the Light Blue dupe in rollerball and was pleasantly surprised. My wife liked it as well, so I picked up the real thing, which we share. This is a light, pleasant acquatic scent with minimal sillage but decent longevity that I enjoy right out of the shower on a warm day.
May 28, 2020

Overall: 2/5
Sillage: 2/5
Longevity: 3/5

Good if you wake up one day wanting to smell a bit like citrus, greens, sun, and sea-breeze. Definitely perfect for a summer scent.

Safe and inoffensive, but has a distinct smell that you know everyone else has smelled like at one point in their life.

Dries down to an almost powdery, yet citrus scent for me, but before it settles, it's mostly a salty and citrus scent that just won't have me reaching for it.

Decent sillage with above-average wear
Dec 1, 2019

Light Blue - Dolce & Gabanna
Horrendously bad fragrance. Not even worth discussing but I do anyway for the sake of humanity: Light Blue is the Stinker of all Stinkers.
Jul 10, 2019

the scent of happiness, like walking inside a sunny coastal Italian village.
Green apple reigns supreme, followed by Scicilian lemon.
Sweet, yet fresh.
A more appropriate name would be "Light Green" instead of "Light Blue".
May 14, 2018

Show more reviews of Light Blue...

Add your review of Light Blue