L'Eau de Chloé

Chloé

L'Eau de Chloé is a women's perfume launched in 2012 by Chloé

Where to buy L'Eau de Chloé

Reviews of L'Eau de Chloé by Chloé

There are 5 reviews of L'Eau de Chloé by Chloé.

A generic citrus-rose that never really takes of on my skin. It is gone after thirty minutes. On me a non-event. Try before you buy.

I caught first whiff of this in a high end magazine while waiting for a dental appointment.
It reminded me of something my Mom used to wear when I was a little girl. I went to Nordstroms and tried a sample on myself. It was light and airy, clean with a hint of patchouli. I bought it. To me, this is something to be worn on a hot spring or summer day. Unfortunately, it doesn't have much staying power. This scent is completely different from what I usually wear. Most of my fragrances are amber, resiny woody florals with some citrus.

Wonderful sparkling fragrance with a tiny bite to it. Unfortunately, it has no lasting power.

I find the other Chloe scents too "powdery", but this one is different. In fact, it's my new favorite for warm weather.

It just smells very fresh with a touch of mystery from the patchouli. Not heavy. Appropriate for any occasion

Two thumbs way up.

Was very surprised to find that I really like this fume, very well done. Not a fan of the "original" Chloe but love Love and I thought since I generally dislike lighter fumes I would dislike this since it would be a watered down version of the already watered down and nondescript Chloe but it is not really lighter and definitely not watered down, just has a sparkling, vibrant top with the bergamot and other citrus but is beautiful and definitely a characteristic scent still; gorgeous flowers in the heart and a forever lasting base, sillage is really good as well, unusual for fragrances falling into the l'Eau category, I find it really great for hot weather and it will surely go on my to buy list for the summer.

Add your review of L'Eau de Chloé

No members currently have L'Eau de Chloé on their wishlist.

Members who own L'Eau de Chloé