Lady Million

Anne Flipo
Noé Duchaufour-Lawrence

Where to buy Lady Million

Reviews of Lady Million by Paco Rabanne

There are 26 reviews of Lady Million by Paco Rabanne.

Rabanne's low rent Guy Thing in female form, ie : it's got a fruity & orange blossom heart, the spiky woods have been scaled back and the base is now smooth.

After a piquant opening it calms down to become sweet and powdery-woody, but it's still a bit caustic - thanks to remnants of the spiky top and the indole in the orange flower. So even though it follows the same path as 1 Million, Lady M feels like the edges have been focus grouped away and what's left is far more bland than the original cruddy thing.

Presumably this neutred version was thought to be 'feminine' or even 'lady-like' by the target audience, or maybe they just go for the nakedly aspirational Gold Digga imagery...

Personally, I find this mix of chest beater and fruity floral as classy as a love heart tattoo. But putting all snobbery aside, I think Lady Million is a boring scent that sells any poor sucker short that buys it.

(Like me when I bought 1 Mil)

Dis carded sample found in the street
Apr 21, 2020

This started out absolutely delicious! There was a juicy raspberry note with sweet oozing honey. After it sits on the skin for a while, the fruity top fades and the honey seems to have dripped off of my skin and left a very generic soapy floral. This is the work of the orange flower (orange blossom by any other name) which always becomes such a bore on my skin and smells like watered down vegetables.

If only my skin amplified the honey for longer, or any of the patchouli (which I get none of). I really love the opening of this, it had me thinking I must have a bottle of this! Glad I waited an hour or two to find that this is a very generic soapy floral in disguise.

This scent does not deserve its packaging. Not even the opening I thought wow what's this sweet girly little thing doing in a bottle like that? Then on the dry down I was thinking “who are you and what have you done with my lady million?” This scent totally transforms into a scent that smells like a cheap gift set you'd get as a present for Christmas or your birthday ( the ones that have like 12 different products all in the same generic scent and a few spa tools)

Maybe it stays pretty or smells better on someone else's chemistry. And that gorgeous opening alone prevents me from giving this a thumbs down but I can confidently say I will not be seeking any more of this. Glad I got to try the iconic gold nugget scent but there's nothing golden about this for me.

Sillage and longevity are actually pretty good by mainstream designer perfume standards. I got really good sillage during the top notes, then average once it dries down until I can barely detect it after around 6-7 hours later. This is nothing out of the park but it's also not bad by today's standards: is it just me or do they keep making fragrances weaker every year?
Mar 24, 2019

lady milion has a nice design and the smell is really sufisticated and classy. But it does not stay on my skin even half an hour. it is wasting money completey and I am disappointed
Aug 15, 2018

Lady Million is a mix of everything. That makes it very generic, if not boring. Sillage and longevity are good, so it gets a neutral.
Apr 13, 2017

Salutation.

LADY MILLION is a breathtaking blast of loveliness that tells of an beautiful expression of sweet lady however it is not as special as 1MILLION just like BLACK XS for me.It is strong but not in a dangerous way. Delicious,Modern,Fruity,Fresh,Young,Chic, Romantic and Juicy.

Strong,Sweet top notes of Neroli, Raspberry and Lemon mix with floral heart notes of Gardenia and Jasmine, Closing with delicate and soft base notes of Honey.the scent has surprising femininity and a little hint of tempt. these notes reminiscent a Floral-Fruity for me.

This EDT is easy to wear for any occasion minus SPECIAL moments because it is romantic but not seductive.for example LADY MILLION is Perfect for go to work or for a reunion with your friends.I love the bottle design and recommend it for a Modern and lovely young lady.

Sillage?Pleasant.

Longevity?Good on my skin.

May 11, 2015

My husband bought me the body lotion. We both liked it but we have never found a good deal on it again. It is a little masculine.
May 3, 2015

Show more reviews of Lady Million...

Add your review of Lady Million