Lacoste pour Homme

About Lacoste pour Homme by Lacoste

Lacoste
Claude Dir
Thierry de Baschmakoff

The first P&G Lacoste scent, with notes of Rum, vanilla and musk packaged in a stylish smoke-grey bottle with textured silver cap.

Where to buy Lacoste pour Homme

Reviews of Lacoste pour Homme by Lacoste

There are 82 reviews of Lacoste pour Homme by Lacoste.

Can't believe I didn't review this before. A versatile, somewhat sporty scent, but in a crisp, outdoors fashion, rather than a ridiculously sweet or aquatic way. I remember it as good for work - fresh, but long-lasting. I'll have to try it again for old times' sake. A very solid purchase for the price. Flankers generally worth avoiding, if only to save on confusion.

Weak and inoffensive. Woodsy scent, didn't develop much. Good work scent but doesn't last long.

Smelled this one today out of curiosity. It isn't a complete disaster but it is by far the worst scent I've smelled from Lacoste. It immediately reminded me of Davidoff's Silver Shadow with a hint of Armani Code. A warm, orangy, synthetic and far from modern scent. It's sweet in a strange, powdery way and more suitable for men in their 40s in my opinion, just like Silver Shadow.

No idea if it's true, but two saleswomen at two different stores told me that Lacoste fragrances aren't selling well, especially since P&G and that there will be less and less Lacoste fragrances until the brand vanishes from this market. I hope not, because I really like what they did with the L.12.12 series.

Coming back to Pour Homme, I give it a 3/10.

Nothing remarkable but still nice to wear. Starts off with nice citrus but the drydown is standard fare for modern scents with vanilla being the most prominent.

Projection and longevity are both very good. Lasts all workday.

My first favorite, just wish it lasted longer. Get a lot of vanilla in this. Just great all around for spring and summer.

If you can smell ALL that is going on with this, then consider yourself among the lucky few.

Versatile, this jus. It is simultaneously sporty as it is fresh and crisp in the opening, while being sensous with the vanilla cinnamon rum combo in the base.

Might cause nose confusion tho, which can bring about frustration. So I simply enjoy whatever it presents to me on the day I am wearing it.

Bottom line: safe, fun, attractive office jus that works well for night activities.

Show more reviews of Lacoste pour Homme...

Add your review of Lacoste pour Homme