La Chasse aux Papillons

About La Chasse aux Papillons by L'Artisan Parfumeur

L'Artisan Parfumeur
Anne Flipo

Where to buy La Chasse aux Papillons

La Chasse aux Papillons on eBay (La Chasse aux Papillons by L'Artisan Parfumeur)

Reviews of La Chasse aux Papillons by L'Artisan Parfumeur

There are 49 reviews of La Chasse aux Papillons by L'Artisan Parfumeur.

The first wave of La Chasse aux Papillons smelled like Desitin. I was surprised that anyone would make a perfume that so closely resembles a diaper cream.

After ten minutes it unwrapped and the medicinal quality dissipated somewhat. Orange blossoms became more prominent and blended with the tuberose to make it softer and creamier. Tuberose fans will certainly want to give this a try.

Excellent sillage. This is well-made and it lasts for about four to six hours on my skin. It's too strong for work unless used with a very light touch. I enjoyed wearing La Chasse but I can't quite shake the Desitin impression, so when I run out of this bottle I probably won't buy it again.
Mar 16, 2021

A soft focus garden in the style of Renoir.

Aug 9, 2020

Excellent uplifting floral. Definitely get a bit of the waxy lily, a bit of the peony, although not in the definite notes, and hits of bright bright green. Like wandering through a very airy garden with honeysuckle bushes, fresh and sweet. Moderate longevity and I can see why it's a bestseller for L'Artisan Parfumeur.
Mar 27, 2019

Gorgeous floral blossom scent for women. Definitely one of the best feminine fragrances I've smelled. So many are awful but this one is sexy, fresh, and bright. The tuberose gives that outdoors, hiking in spring quality. The neroli is offset with linden so it comes off as fresh floral. I can't get away with wearing it without getting male attention, but it definitely would turn my head if a woman was wearing it. A woman of any age can pull it off. Great!
Jan 8, 2019

When the summer temperatures are 95+ degrees, with about the same level of humidity, La Chasse aux Papillons is a scent that's safe to grab, spray, and head out the door without concern of overdoing it. This is superb sticky-hot weather juice.
Aug 12, 2018

This is a lovely, delicate entryway white floral; the perfect gateway drug for someone like me who had a Big White Floral scare early on in their fragrance career. FYI: I've gotten over my white floral phobia fast, and am now completely ok with the original offender; Carnal Flower.

Back to La Chasse aux Papillons: It is the tenderest tuberose paired with perfectly pitched orange blossom (not too sweet, not too soapy); dewy, fresh and airy without ever being pedestrian or overly clean. I have a linden plant at home, and although I don't think its blossoms smell like much (maybe linden tree blossom has more of a smell?) but this fragrance does remind me of those beautiful linden leaves, which have the most delicate, translucent yet bright spring-green hue.

Wearing this makes me very happy today.
Apr 14, 2018

Show more reviews of La Chasse aux Papillons...

Add your review of La Chasse aux Papillons