Kiku

Overall

About Kiku by Fabergé

Fabergé

Reviews of Kiku by Fabergé

There are 4 reviews of Kiku by Fabergé.

I ordered a decant of Kiku as it was one of the first fragrances that I ever purchased when I was still in high school. It is a lovely oriental fragrance with delicate florals and warm sandalwood base on the dry down. It was a trip down memory lane, but I am very happy I made it. I will be very unhappy when my decant is gone. I wish it had never been discontinued.
Oct 28, 2017

Tourmaline's excellent review sums up this fragrance nicely. Citrus-assisted, but not citrus-centric, this scent was a unique blend of cozy and cheerful.
Sunny, slightly spicy and honeyed.

Maybe someday, designers will release interesting, distinctive 'fumes, but until then, I feel no shame in ordering vintages (or "tribute" special orders) of discontinued designer/drugstore fragrances.

The nostalgia factor? Yep, it's there. How could it not be? (I used to sneak a few sprinkles from my mom's "tennis ball" powder when we cleaned the house every Saturday of my childhood, with Elvis blasting away on the stereo. Made a dull chore fun! To this day, I put on music and perfume to clean . . .).

But I'm open to making new memories with new scents-- that is, when they decide to release something memorable!
May 9, 2017

Nice fresh scent for warm weather, a little citrus, and bergamont-not sure what the other notes are.
Dec 7, 2007

Loved this..had in summer of 69 (probably). I looked for years for it. I finally realized they stopped making it. It was like summer to me. Fun..clean..sunshine! I missed it more than any fragrance I ever had. Sorry it's gone. I ordered C&C I love love..sounds like it could be simular. (flipflops and summer sun!)
Dec 10, 2006