Jovan Musk for Men

Overall

About Jovan Musk for Men by Jovan

Jovan
Murray Moscona

A classic musk fragrance for men. You can obtain a free sample (while stocks last) at www.jovanmusk.com/musk/tryitfre.htm The offer is only available in the USA.

Where to buy Jovan Musk for Men

Reviews of Jovan Musk for Men by Jovan

There are 60 reviews of Jovan Musk for Men by Jovan.

Jovan Musk (Vintage / pre-Coty version) -

Jovan Musk is the Cheapie Hall of Fame Cooler King!
Von Luger : Are all American officers so ill-mannered?

Hilts : Yeah, about 99 percent.

Von Luger : Then perhaps while you are with us you will have a chance to learn some. Ten days isolation, Hilts.

Hilts : CAPTAIN Hilts.

Von Luger : Twenty days.

Hilts : Right. Oh, uh, you'll still be here when I get out?

Von Luger : [visibly annoyed]  Cooler!

("The Great Escape" 1963)
4 stars.
Oct 1, 2020

Sets my teeth on edge.

Jun 10, 2020

I understand musk is dated. Its construction is basic. Virile, maybe a little sleazy. Comforting. A staple of the frugal ladies man. 70s/80s vibe. I like this, and can rock it unironically.
Oct 27, 2019

I absolutely love this fragrance. It is very calming uplifting and linear fragrance. Remains the same on my skin from the beginning to the end. It just makes me feel happy. This is such an inexpensive scent so I have always have a bottle of this.

Don't just dismiss this as a cheapie.

give it a try.

You might just get hooked like me.
Dec 20, 2018

Can't pass up a chance to recognize how important Jovan Musk for Men has been for me in my cologne using and collecting history...

Jovan Musk for Men was one of the most commonly seen fragrances that I'd seen as a child in most men's bathroom medicine cabinets or bedroom dresser counters. It has an unmistakaly virile, masculine quality that influenced what I would consider to be the standard for musk-based colognes. Full floral-leather-musk character that always impressed me for its boldness and effectiveness as a bracing, reliable scent for almost any man I knew.
Sep 11, 2018

Overall I get straight up strong spicy musk from this cologne/aftershave with hints of lavender, mint, and citruses (but mostly musk); provides a nice burn too after shaving; very manly smelling, I really like it. It's both clean smelling and spicy at the same time. Also, it's extremely masculine; one of the most masculine fragrances I've ever tried. Cheap and good.

May 3, 2018

Show more reviews of Jovan Musk for Men...

Add your review of Jovan Musk for Men