Jasmine Smoke

About Jasmine Smoke by Heretic Parfums

Heretic Parfums
Douglas Little

Reviews of Jasmine Smoke by Heretic Parfums

There are 3 reviews of Jasmine Smoke by Heretic Parfums.

Gorgeous. A high-quality jasmine meets tobacco leaf and smoke. The smoke is rich and vanilliac, like the smoke in Mona di Orio's Vanille. It doesn't actually smell like the tobacco smoke that inspired the fragrance, but for me that's a good thing. It's a riff on ELDO's Jasmin et Cigarette using a richer jasmine absolute and more natural ingredients.
Nov 4, 2018

Lots of old-lady jasmine in the opening. The drydown is very soft but I get a nice, smooth tonka. Thumbs down though as I cannot get past the opening.

Below average performance as it projects only for a short while and then fades fast.
Sep 9, 2018

The best way to describe this scent is Jicky mixed with toilet bowl cleaner. Although marketed as unisex, it smells completely masculine to me. The coriander and tonka bean predominate and oddly, I really don't really smell smoke or jasmine at all. I do sense something I can't put my finger on and which smells a bit like a synthetic wintergreen. I'm truly baffled by this fragrance. I don't hate it, but I can't imagine who would wear it.
Nov 22, 2017