Intoxicated

By Kilian
Givaudan

Where to buy Intoxicated

Reviews of Intoxicated by By Kilian

There are 16 reviews of Intoxicated by By Kilian.

Bought the ticket, enjoyed the ride, glad I didn't buy the season pass! Not worth the price of admission, IMO. YMMV.

Almost a neutral, probably should be when price is considered. Will let someone else enjoy the rest of my sample.
Dec 18, 2019

It reminds me of two things: the spices I use when I make boiled wine for one side and A*MEN for the other side. I can smell a faint coffee note, which is a weird combination when I'm thinking of all those wine spices. I guess it smells pretty from the trail it leaves, but up close it's a bit of a strange mix.
Aug 9, 2019

When smelling it from the cap, I thought it was a beautiful, powdery and feminine amber. But when spraying it, I got nice spices (pepper and cardamom) that quickly went into a fruity coffee (or fresh, dark cocoa of the fruity type). It's beautiful, but I don't think it would be classified as a feminine fragrance.
Apr 13, 2017

Nice coffee with a slight green background followed with a spicy accord. Slightly powdery. Not too much though. Reminds me a lot of Pure Malt with a spice kick. FBW IMO. 8/10
Mar 28, 2017

You know how they did those experiments where they put average wine in a fancy bottle and people rated its quality higher because they thought it was a finer, more expensive wine? That's sort of what's going on here.

This Kilian fragrance is a nice gourmand - but if you can say with a straight face that it stands out as far superior to A*Men Pure Coffee then I think you may be falling victim to the same forces as our friends in the wine experiment.

This is a softer Pure Coffee with maybe a bit of Pure Malt, so basically you're skipping to more of the dry-down phase with maybe a hint of nutmeg or cinnamon on top of coffee/chocolate/caramel notes.

If you've got the cash, I guess go 'head and give it to Mr. Hennessy. Or you could just buy Pure Coffee or Pure Malt and grab a nice bottle of wine with all the money you saved...
Sep 26, 2016

Comparing this to A*Men is a joke...Mugler smells so cheap compared to this stuff,which is beautiful and of much higher quality and without that filthy tar note ...just very well blended and just laughs at A*Men and dislike it even after smelling this stuff...
May 25, 2016

Show more reviews of Intoxicated...

Add your review of Intoxicated