Inlé

Overall

About Inlé by Memo

Memo
IFF

Part of 'Les Echappées' collection.

Where to buy Inlé

Reviews of Inlé by Memo

There are 4 reviews of Inlé by Memo.

A tea scent with a twist. I distinctly smell jasmine, yet it's not on the official notes list. Could be artemesia combined with another floral tricking my nose? I rather like the mint in the top note--just enough to make this floral perfume interesting and keeps the osmanthus from becoming cloying. Stays that way for about 3 hours, then a rather generic drydown. I don't smell much cedar here; I do smell sandalwood, which is passable. Pleasant but not groundbreaking. I enjoy tea scents so I give this one a thumbs up.
May 22, 2015

Oh dear. It's that Calyx/Victoria's Secret peach AGAIN. There's a pinch of mint on top trying to class things up, and the base is generic soap instead of marshmallows, but as much as they call this osmanthus and claim it has precious jasmine oils in it, this just doesn't smell expensive or rare or anything other than common.
May 12, 2015

Mainly a clean airy floral, pairing the touched-by-apricots scent of osmanthus with a light tea note. There's a smell lurking here that's a cross between flour and a whiff of dirty seawater that doesn't really add anything positive to the experience and takes a long time settle. Wears light but persistent.
Sep 12, 2012

Generic fragrance, nothing special......................................
Oct 24, 2009