Honey Aoud

About Honey Aoud by Montale

Montale

Where to buy Honey Aoud

Reviews of Honey Aoud by Montale

There are 13 reviews of Honey Aoud by Montale.

Easily the best offering from Montale.

Lovely honey, cinnamon, amber and maybe a touch of soft tobacco??

Quite classy for a Montale.

7.5/10
May 30, 2019

Honey Aoud is such a good fragrance. Initially I liked it, but after wearing it a few times, I really love it. I don't wear stuff for compliments, but this one is highly complimented for me. There's a great Honey/Vanilla at the front of it, and the oud in the back really grounds this and keeps it from being overly sweet. Strong projection and amazing sillage make it very potent for me with only 2 sprays.

I appreciate the uniqueness of this one as well. You won't smell like anyone or anything else when you're wearing Honey Aoud. A standout in the Montale line, and a great piece of my collection.
Jan 14, 2019

Sweetened oud burst. Honey, almost a tobacco note hiding here. Powdery iris note. Patchouli and leather - gentle but, present. A pop of cinnamon. The oud here isn't long-lasting nor is it overly assertive. It was only a quick blast.

Later, vanilla and amber take over. Still a hint of iris and a touch of honey. I smell Tiare flower here.

This one also seems to have a Ping-Pong effect. Notes seem to come and go, bounce to and fro. I enjoy when that occurs. Just when I think a note is "done" I can smell it again.

Steady, smoky leather later on.
Dec 2, 2018

Cinnamon, vanilla, honey and amber make this one a very pleasant piece by Montale.

Initially i don't get too much honey but after the dry down a warm locust tree honey gets in, along with a dark amber smell.

Sillage - 7/10

Longevity - very strong
May 30, 2018

Honey Aoud

Sweet, delicious... Very appealing to both Male and Female.
Opens up very sweet.... After around 2hours I get Amber as well as Honey and Vanilla.

This is a very long lasting juice. Lovely all the way through. Only changes slightly through to the end.

Big thumbs up for this one.

Overall 7.5- 10
Longevity 8.5- 10
Sillage 7 - 10
Feb 13, 2018

Some of the Montales have too much incense smokiness but with Honey Aoud, it’s still there but softened with the sweet, warm vanilla and honey.

Typical excellent strength from a Montale. Projects like crazy and lasts all day. Sits on your skin like oil so be careful spraying on clothes.
Oct 7, 2017

Show more reviews of Honey Aoud...

Add your review of Honey Aoud