HiM

About HiM by Hanae Mori

Hanae Mori

Where to buy HiM

Reviews of HiM by Hanae Mori

There are 32 reviews of HiM by Hanae Mori.

One of the fragrances that makes her weak in the kness and wanting for more, anytime she smell it on you.this fragrance a smell of bubble gum mixed with tea and burnt cinnamon vibe which made me love it.the perfect balance between playful and mature.there is something very characteristic about it. spicy but not offensive, warm but not overbearing. one of the best cheap scents out there.

The scent starts of fresh with a cooling effect with the bergamot and cardamom at the top.the tea note is present,but it takes a middle seat to the spice.then the fragrance is centered almost entirely around a sweet cinnamon that is quite well-rounded by the use of notes of cardamom and tea.it dries down to a warm,delectable ambery/ woody scent.the spiciness isn't harsh,just sweetly spicy.extremely versatile.this is the kind of fragrance you can wear to a meeting dressed up,jeans and a sweater on the couch watching the game,at an event daytime or night time.for this price range,you can not go wrong.
Nov 28, 2021

This is a decent fragrance with a good scent profile and very good performance. It is a warm, spicy fragrance that is well suited to autumn and winter. Hanae Mori Him opens with a warm note blended with citrus, I detect the amber in the opening. The opening of this fragrance is fine but I much prefer the scent as it dries down. The dry down brings out the tonka and cinnamon notes. At this point the fragrance smells like a gourmand to me, and like a lot of gourmands it has a synthetic note. Be careful not to overspray as it can become cloying. After a while on the skin the woody notes become more pronounced. I like the distinct notes and trajectory that this fragrance takes. For a relatively inexpensive fragrance I think it is excellent value. It's not something I like to wear a lot but I enjoy wearing it on a cold, bleak day. It can give a warm, comforting and homely vibe.
Jul 16, 2021

A crossbreed between Gucci Pour Homme II and Spicebomb. HiM may feel a bit lower-budget than either, but is also more striking, amping up the DNA to create a mass-appealing blast that's sure to get you noticed (especially if you get the well-performing EDP).

Not the most sophisticated cheapie, but a commendable one, nevertheless.
Sep 8, 2019

I am a simple man with simple needs. This EdP smells great, makes me feel powerful and gets me compliments, I recommend.
May 6, 2019

Xaterian Stormrage said it best, this smells like spicy chai tea with a sweet aroma from an apple pie. I think it smells best on a hot summer day.

Apr 8, 2018

A true autumn luxury. This is for the EdP formulation, as a forward to the review.

Opening scents are a creamy violet cinnamon, a richly layered combination-in fact, it's downright sensuous. A slight gourmand scent, but without any clear food images: perhaps a spicy chai tea, or a rich apple pie? Evocative of October evenings here in Wisconsin: notes of cedar bring to mind falling leaves and changing colors. As it dries down, it develops a smokey olfactory texture. I get bits of amber and tonka in the drydown as well-all scents work well in conjunction.

The projection is light to moderate: no more than an arm's length. Longevity is average for an EdP, it projects for 4-5 hours and then becomes a skin scent for another 2-3. Nothing to be disappointed about.

Of all the low-priced fragrances (at the time of writing, bought a 3.4 oz bottle for approximately $25 USD) in my scent wardrobe, this is the perhaps the best. Worthy of triple the current pricetag.

Don't let any naysayers detract you from this joyfully complex, wonderfully seasonal scent. Buy this EdP right away.

9.5/10

Mar 1, 2018

Show more reviews of HiM...

Add your review of HiM