Happy

Overall

About Happy by Clinique

Where to buy Happy

Reviews of Happy by Clinique

There are 48 reviews of Happy by Clinique.

This stinks to me, and it's not a figure of speech. No citrus, no nothing, just dusty-bitterish plasticky sweaty-fresh scent, or maybe that thing that gets stuck in your throat after you spray an antiperspirant. Ew. A bit similar to Puma Woman that I had, but that one was at least more interesting in its bitter ways. I actually met that stinky-fresh accord a few times in my life. Could my nose be reading some of the citrusy-fresh materials of late 90s/early 2000s entirely wrong? Or could it be the scent of a spoilt bottle maybe?
Jun 9, 2021

i've loved this fragrance since i was just a kid and my mom would bring samples home from work. it's so bright, citrusy, and tropical and really smells like happy childhood memories for me. i hope to wear it as a summer fragrance for many years to come.
Dec 16, 2020

Clinique's answer to CK One.
The same kind of thing but
less bright, more orange
and not so good.

Carded vial
Jun 20, 2020

A pleasant citrus-floral perfume from Clinique.

Like it's male counterpart also by Clinique, Happy has a bright, white floral quality that is colored by citrus peel elements from the red grapefruit and bergamot. Happy is a rather clean, uplifting perfume with a slightly pungent edge that warms it down ever so slightly. I can barely recognize the individual notes from the dizzying array swimming around in Happy, save for lily, magnolia, orchid, laurel, and the Hawaiian flower.

Very similar to Estee Lauder's Pleasures perfume, as far as the bright white flower thing. Happy, fortunately, is not nearly as sheer as Pleasures, having IMO more depth and seems a bit more accessible for ladies of various ages (unless bright white floral fragrances don't appeal to them). Nonetheless, a decent perfume that, when applied with discretion, will leave a pleasant trail.
Feb 6, 2019

I like it a lot in the bottle. On me? It's too bright, too optimistic, too friendly. But I used to love to spray it around the room for something sunshine-y and citrus-y.

Would be a fine scent for younger girls, I think. There is nothing sensual, nothing coy, and nothing deep about it, but that's okay. It smells good and it's clean and fresh.
Jul 7, 2016

Kind of watery, kind of fuzzy, kind of bright floral scent with a citrus undercurrent. AS much as I want to believe 'high altitude laurel' adds much dimension to the composition, Happy is a fairly straightforward thing and will neither shock nor dismay anyone. It is an orange-tinted fairweather day. It simply exists.
Dec 17, 2015

Show more reviews of Happy...

Add your review of Happy