Halfeti

About Halfeti by Penhaligon's

Penhaligon's
CPL Aromas

Part of the Trade Routes collection. The company says:

Halfeti draws inspiration from the lavish goods traded with Turkey by the Levant Company; exotic florals, spices, soft leathers and precious fabrics.

The fragrance is named for the stunning black roses that grow on the banks of the Euphrates river in the small Turkish village of Halfeti. Dark and mysterious, the roses are exceedingly rare as a result of the unique environmental conditions in which they are grown.

Where to buy Halfeti

Reviews of Halfeti by Penhaligon's

There are 14 reviews of Halfeti by Penhaligon's.

Wow. Very good; spicy nicey with a touch of leathery tobacco. Performance is great. I'd buy a bottle if it wasn't so expensive.

Great little fragrance. As said above, best not to overthink this one as it’s quite complex and has a lot going on. Best to wear and enjoy.
Rich, spicy and sweet. Lasts all day with good sillage too.

My favourite from Penhaligon, although that's a backhanded compliment as I'm not a huge fan of the house. Nice, spicy, warm fragrance with decent projection and above average longevity.

My trouble with Halfeti is I just don't like it. Extremely spicy woods with leather and oud all wrapped up with a few florals thrown in. I've tried countless times to find some redeeming quality about Halfeti and I just can't. It made my eyes water and dries down to a lingering cigarette ash note like the bitter end of the party. I've given Halfeti the benefit of the doubt and worn it several times more than I should have to find the silver lining in this cluster of notes, but sadly there was none to begin with.

Halfeti smells good, it's quite blue and floral with a lot of leather which makes it project as a typically masculine perfume, specially because of the added spices.

Smells really similar to Acqua di Parma's Oud. It lasts just as long too. I don't have any previous history with Penhaligon's and I found this very impressive.

Show more reviews of Halfeti...

Add your review of Halfeti