H24

Overall

About H24 by Hermès

Hermès

Hermès says:

H24 is the first perfume expressing the contemporary man as seen by Hermès.  A lively, sensual and bright perfume, stemming from the daring blend between nature and technology.

Where to buy H24

Reviews of H24 by Hermès

There are 17 reviews of H24 by Hermès.

I’ve been trying to figure where else I’ve smelled this, and I’ve nailed it. It’s somewhere between the original 90’s Abercrombie Woods and YSL Rive Gauche Pour Homme. They both have that classic barbershop accord, but Woods goes drier and Rive Gauche goes barbershop but w an OG Dove/Caress bar soap, syrupy background. H24 is pretty weak on me. I could only smell it for maybe an hour, but in true Hermès fashion, they prob know this and will release a Parfum or concentree flanker eventually.
Nov 14, 2021

Ok here goes… I’ve been reading basenotes for years for info on fragrances as I’m an avid collector. So today I decided to sign up! I’m not the sort of guy that can pick individual notes out on fragrances etc but I know what I like and what I don’t. Hermes h24? As an avid devotee to the great house of Hermes. Tdh, voyage and vert d’orange being some of big hitters that I like to bust out on regularly. When I heard that h24 was coming out. The first new fragrance for men from Hermes in what seems an eternity I was hyped for it! I ordered it direct from the Hermes gods on the day it dropped. Waited with anticipation for the arrival of this latest offering…. And to be honest with you….. it ain’t all that. It’s nice but it’s no tdh, it’s not even vert d’orange. What it is tho is a pleasant banana heavy fragrance that is never going to set the world alight! Don’t get me wrong, I like it. I like it quite a bit but it’s just nothing to write home about. I’d never recommend it to any of my pals if they asked me for a good fragrance to pull women etc. this one is for the collectors. Not for the average bloke on the street. So on that basis. Buy tdh instead! Anyway that’s my personal thoughts on h24. Hope this kinda review helps someone……
Oct 16, 2021

Actually, I do like H24 a lot. Yes, it's fresh and seemingly too light to be noticed, but that's not the case. It lasts all day on me. I actually love the metallic note and does, in fact, smells like someone is ironing. I went ahead and purchased the 4.2-ounce refill (don't know why the bottle you're going to refill is 3.4 ounces and not 4.2 ounces, smh). I suppose that'll leave you a little left over to fill a travel atomizer. Although quite different, my favorite Hermes fragrance to this day is still 24 Faubourg eau de parfum (an absolutely gorgeous orangey/ambery fragrance that I wear alternating with Ysatis by Givenchy, another all-time favorite).
Oct 16, 2021

Slightly green with a nice sage note. The rose ain't too bad either. Too light for me though. Would be much better if it projected more. 6.5/10
Sep 9, 2021

The rocks grew windows
And looked out day and night o'er
The green amber fields
Aug 23, 2021

For me, H24 is the best men's 'designer' fragrance that has been created for a very long time.

It reminds me of TdH quite a bit but with a metallic twist.

It also doesn't smell as chemical as the 'Jardin' range.

It's fresh, green and salty but not in a boring, predictable way -- more like in some futuristic space.

Christine Nagel has taken some care and thought over this creation. The drydown is lovely, long and endless.
Aug 17, 2021

Show more reviews of H24...

Add your review of H24