Gramercy Park

Overall

About Gramercy Park by Bond No. 9

Bond No. 9
Robertet

A range of 16 fragrances for men and women, each representing different districts of New York.

Where to buy Gramercy Park

Reviews of Gramercy Park by Bond No. 9

There are 17 reviews of Gramercy Park by Bond No. 9.

The overall feeling is a plasticky floral but it’s also green, earthy, wet and has a fem lean with all the white flowers.
I get a distinct Cannabis note in the deep dry down.

Projection is just moderate. The scent seems to hang around a good 8-9 hours.
Oct 4, 2020

smells like Davidoff's Good Life

Oct 30, 2015

just another Bond remix.. remember Davidoff Good Life, sunny day in the contryside in a bottle this is it...good underrated scent!
May 24, 2015

I think it's fair to call Gramercy Park a Creed clone. It's got that Allyl Amyl Glycolate/Dihydromyrcenol overdose that's the basis for almost all of Creed's aquatics, so it's got that Creed plasticky futuristic brightness, though it also throws in a rather cheap-smelling 90's green "marine" note, which cheapens things up a bit. Also, Creed generally uses Ambrox in their bases, which gives their scents a richness that Gramercy Park lacks.

All in all, Gramercy Park is ok for what it is, but why pay high prices for a lesser copy when the original is plentiful?
Dec 30, 2013

I didn't like this fragrance. First of all this is not unisex, but feminine in my book. A slightly green, lemon-candy fragrance that juuust gives way to some sweet notes, then poof, it has already vanished from my skin.
Mar 11, 2012

Nice and complex. I love the green opening and the way it matures with a little bit of what to me came out as a slightly lavender type of floral scent. Doesn't smell synthetic at all and dries down to even more interesting notes of maybe a little musk and what I would call aquatic tones.

Downside is it only lasts 2 hours if you're lucky and it's some of the most expensive fragrance you can buy. It's a delicious scent but for that much expense I want something that is more masculine and doesn't have to be lugged around with me to respray before lunch time.
Jul 9, 2011

Show more reviews of Gramercy Park...

Add your review of Gramercy Park