Good Girl

Carolina Herrera
Louise Turner

Where to buy Good Girl

Reviews of Good Girl by Carolina Herrera

There are 8 reviews of Good Girl by Carolina Herrera.

Sweet powdery sandalwood vanilla with some kind of white flower and bitter bergamot. I don't smell the coffee or the cacao. Eh.

Synthetic tuberose mediocrity verging on insulting.

Inspired by the Disney fairytale Cinderella.she has inner beauty, she is kind but she has just escaped from a very serious danger and now she lie down in a sophisticated, oriental boudoir,silky sheets, oriental soft music, an expensive body cream and lipstick on a decorated dressing table,dried and the sensation of peace,safety and eternal love.

She is sensual,sweet, a little dark and mysterious, voluptuous, and incredibly feminine.Good Girl is all woman, make no mistake.
The sensuality of tuberose and Jasmine with the exquisite refinement of cacao.
The top notes are irrelevant and nothing special.but when it dries down,an enchanting, sweet and sensual scent comes up.

In fact the initial wafts of this fragrance are almond with light florals and a hint of coffe crouching in the background like a black panther,preparing to pounce.as the dry down begins, it becomes quite thick and sticky,like a luxurious delicious chocolate without the patchouli really cutting through the sweetness for a sweet night girly scent.the dry down is really nice and smooth.

Totally It generally fits in the category of sweet gourmands such as LVEB,Black Opium and became common nowadays.
this is a fragrance you wear on a romantic night out with your boyfriend or a first date.I like the scent I love the bottle as it has fantastic design.

Sillage?Moderate to Heavy.

Longevity?Good on my skin.

6.75/10

A sort of creamy-sultry synth jasmine (I get a creamy supporting patch-presence as well). Tuberose is accessorial and well rounding (couldn't bè defined "chocolatey"). CH Good Girl is mundane and super floral. I detect a more restrained kind of classic (ambery/saffronish) wise sensual undertone. A modern glamour kind of fragrance with a bold/carnal presence and a chic twist. A daring bottle.

I think this is a fine fragrance, and I like the bottle.

I don't always wear my black satin corset. Those days I'm craving a good spanking of vanilla heat, I can reach for vintage Hypnotic Poison. I get the comparisons, but Good Girl is no slouch.

Crap. Even as I type this, the realization sinks in that a full stiletto is in my future.

What's not to like? That some vintage fragrance is a bit stronger? A bit more herbal/spice up top so yes, a bit more complex? That's pretty weak criticism if you ask me. If we need to limit our wardrobes to straight 5/5/5 vintage bestest ever, then I'm out.

I bought a 10ml roller blind from a Sephora sale with zero knowledge of the scent or others' opinions. I was not disappointed. I find this to be aptly named--a warm and lovely jasmine vanilla with a good amount of snuggly base support.

For the days I wear my white satin corset.

Somebody thought it would be a great idea to (once again) make a lackluster copy of Hypnotic Poison but add both a foody and a medicinal angle. This stuff smells as fake as its target demographic, and the bottle and the title's suggestive marketing are beyond atrocious. Another entry in the line of what I refer to as "Perfume for people who don't actually like perfume." It's fun for the first minute and then refuses to tone down or go away. I generally don't gel with that personality type.

Show more reviews of Good Girl...

Add your review of Good Girl