Glow by J.Lo

Overall

About Glow by J.Lo by Jennifer Lopez

Jennifer Lopez
Louise Turner

The second-largest fragrance launch ever, after cK one.  Jennifer "don't be fooled by the rocks that she's got" Lopez's first foray into the fragrance world smells a little like China Rain to many.  Lopez was apparently a big fan of it.

Where to buy Glow by J.Lo

Reviews of Glow by J.Lo by Jennifer Lopez

Definitely recommend it for the price

Overall: 3/5
Sillage: 1.5/5
Longevity: 2/5

As a side note, I've been told this doesn't wear that long, but fragrances generally tend to last longer on me than other people for some reason.

A nice and inoffensive sweet scent that's wearable for both morning and afternoon. A bit on the younger side because of its one-dimensional type of sweetness, but not teenybopper.
Dec 1, 2019

Proof that inexpensive "drugstore" perfumes can be perfectly lovely and easy to wear....The shower gel and lotion are good too!
Jan 13, 2016

This smells like straight-up floral soap. It's dry and sharp and a little hairspray-like, reminds me a bit of Anais Anais, albeit a cheaper, simpler rendition.

It's clean, and one of the better cheapie celebrity fragrances I've tried. Doesn't smell like it's targeted to teens, could work for any age.
May 15, 2015

Absolutely loved this when I first smelled it. Think it was being promoted in Debenhams and I bought some there and then because there was something very comforting and rosy about it, which suited my mood completely at the time.
Mar 28, 2013

When I bought a perfume sample recently the seller threw in a vial of Glow by J.Lo. The vials were packed in bubble wrap and the Glow scent was so strong it hit me like a ton of bricks even before I opened the package. It has an overly sweet/medicinal smell, which another reviewer described as like a "cleaning product". I completely agree.
Jan 29, 2013

One of the few perfumes I keep going back to
When I was in high school, I got invited to go to a two week politics conference camp in the USA, which I was hugely excited about. As a gift, my grandmother bought me a bottle of this to take with me so I could feel more grown up, and I adored it. I wore it all the time, and even wore it a little when I came back. Unfortunately, somehow this disappeared and I forgot about it when we moved house, and I didn't give it a second thought.

When I started getting more into fragrance early this year, I went shopping one day in search of a clean, soapy fresh scent. Wandering around, I saw this and couldn't resist smelling it. Though I felt a bit silly at first smelling something I wore as a teenager, I feel like it smells differently on me now, so I think those who say it's for a specific age group are wrong - even my mum loves to wear this in hot 35+ degree Australian heat! The price is an absolute bargain too, usually on sale for about $29 for the 100ml bottle. Light and fun and feminine, great for hot summer days, and quite soapy clean. You can't go wrong with this!
Nov 7, 2012

Show more reviews of Glow by J.Lo ...

Add your review of Glow by J.Lo