Geranium Bourbon
Miller Harris (2005)

Overall

About Geranium Bourbon by Miller Harris

Reviews of Geranium Bourbon by Miller Harris

There are 9 reviews of Geranium Bourbon by Miller Harris.

Merely meh. Better in slightly cooler weather.
Aug 12, 2018

This is a stunner. Too good, so of course, it is discontinued. The cassis or black currant is prominent as is the lemon-tinged geranium. A rosy glow is cast overall. Bright and uplifting, I'm so happy I have a bottle of this classic in my wardrobe. A floral for those who don't like sweet, gooey florals. This one is greener, more tangy.
Mar 22, 2014

Early one morning in Harrods; after a night of too much champagne, I made myself a gift of this luscious and heady fragrance. When I open this bottle now at home I feel a damp and woodsy world open around me. Transporting.
Nov 3, 2009

I'm with Taolady. Lovely scented geranium, mostly, but with an anchoring sweetieness. I know I love a fragrance when I want to chew my arm off from how good it makes me feel. It would be five stars, but my husband is not impressed. Damn. OK, and I wish there was a little more booziness, too, while we're at it.
May 9, 2009

I almost wrote this one off as too floral for me, and, indeed, it lacks any woody or ambery base. However, it is bang-on geranium, very heady and pleasingly floral, with that lovely minty rose fragrance of the real substance. I give it high marks for a soliflore. Not girly, more fresh than flowery, very uplifting.
Jan 10, 2009

Opens with strong green geranium, a touch of booze, and then becomes a cloying rose. The kind of rose grandma wears because her sense of smell is so very weak...yuk.
Dec 6, 2008

Show more reviews of Geranium Bourbon...

Add your review of Geranium Bourbon

A exquisitely me More

Members who own Geranium Bourbon

tigrushka Laureline pelle msveronica9 Outerlands kumquat evinick TaoLady S the non blonde Zhi O ComDiva perfaddict More