Gentlemen Only Intense

About Gentlemen Only Intense by Givenchy

Givenchy

Where to buy Gentlemen Only Intense

Reviews of Gentlemen Only Intense by Givenchy

There are 13 reviews of Gentlemen Only Intense by Givenchy.

Gentlemen Only Intense Givenchy

I really love how this smells on me! It’s a great scent. Very nice minty pepper up top that gae way to a nice leathery patchouli. The base was very much a woody incense vibe on me, and I loved catching whiffs of this throughout the wear. To me this is a very masculine, spicy fragrance. This doesn’t last a super long time on me, maybe 5 hours tops, but I do really enjoy those 5 hours! Sillage is fairly weak on me, but it seems my told tends to hold scents closer to me than others. I even tried doing an overspray (which for me was about 8 sprays, arms, neck and chest) and it still didn’t have super projection. This is a great workplace fragrance for me and I’ve gotten compliments from my office mates. My understanding is this has been discontinued. So, I’ll use what’s left in my bottle but not try to hunt it down – I like it, but there are lots of others out there I enjoy more. I wear this day or night, and usually in cooler seasons, especially fall, because of the spicy vibe.

As always, your results may vary!
Nov 12, 2021

More of the original, and better too. Thicker, sweeter a true intense version.
Thumbs up, only if you like the regular version.
Nov 20, 2017

I'd not define it a total scrubber but Only Intense is a somewhat mediocre synth scent combining the angular-metallic-calonic regular Only's vibe with an overdose of sweet spicy tonka, hints of leather and chemical resins. Pepper and incense are overly dosed and too sweet for my pleasure. Pass by.
Oct 15, 2017

Uhhgghh...Horrific. Smells like Playdoh. Not gonna put this on ever again. Thumbs way down.
Jan 15, 2017

Wow, this is a terrific scent from Givenchy: Dark, peppery, woodsy, and exuding boldness. Pleasant flanker of the original.

Dec 18, 2016

Sweet and elegant with a peppery kick at the opening and then continues that way for 3-4 hours after. After that, becomes something that reminds me of 80s colognes with just a touch of that sweetness from the opening leftover.
Dec 7, 2015

Show more reviews of Gentlemen Only Intense...

Add your review of Gentlemen Only Intense