Fracas

About Fracas by Robert Piguet

Robert Piguet

Where to buy Fracas

Reviews of Fracas by Robert Piguet

There are 118 reviews of Fracas by Robert Piguet.

Fracas (new version) is as close as one can get to Tuvache's Jungle Gardenia (vintage). Both are certainly 'go big or go home' diva-scents, and need to be worn with a very light touch on the sprayer.

Demented. Brilliant. Ever seen Dorothy Malone in "Written on The Wind"? The only difference is this isn't just playing a vamp; it is what it is, through and through.

This is my favorite perfume on a woman. I just love the heady gardenia notes in this, it is the closest one can get to the long lost Jungle Gardenia by Tuvache. I am not ashamed to admit that I dab this one on every now and again.

I'm surprised reading reviews describing this as if it's a soliflore. I get more peach with a soapy, woody, musky base than white flowers. It's challenging, whereas I've been finding other Robert Piguet fragrances invitingly approachable. It's dissonant in a way that works, I think; edgy, but not too much. A nice change of pace, smelling strong and interesting ahead of smelling nice. It's distinctive, smelling nothing to me like a couple mentioned below, Carnal Flower and Tubereuse Criminelle, which I do smell as soliflores. This is complex-smelling with lots of notes. The flowers are more sour than sweet to me, making it smell like an astringent soap, and a strong-smelling one.

you love it or hate it!
no middle ground,it is a take no prisoners fragrance.
i love it. its my signature scent.
so you will just have to deal. ha!

Show more reviews of Fracas...

Add your review of Fracas