Flowerbomb

IFF
Fabien Baron

Where to buy Flowerbomb

Reviews of Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf

There are 102 reviews of Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf.

Conjures up the essence of MLM boss babes or eau de Karen under sustained olfactory encounters. The hint of diaper wipes and spoiled formula underneath it all is ruinous. However, any negative affect might be overcome for wearers who possess enough self-discipline to keep the volume down. Drive by whiffs on someone else could be pleasant making it greatly depend on how much throttle an individual wearer gives it, and if there are a herd of the Flowerbombed concentrated in one spot. Dose makes the poison here.
Sep 26, 2020

I got a sample of this because perfume critic Chandler Burr likes the stuff, and I agree with a lot of his assessments. This time, though, he's way off base. Flowerbomb is just a total snooze, hard to tell from a hundred others....and it's a snooze in the heavyhanded '80s mode I like least. Ugh.
Feb 9, 2019

Sharp opening. Tea note isn't bad. More like a strong tea, with sugar, no cream. The top is nothing really special for me. The heart is better, with a deep floral vibe. Orchid, is lovely and noticeable. Jasmine? Nice. Freesia? Barely here. The rose isn't strong, overdone. Patchouli is sweet. Overall a lovely "designer" frag but, not one I would buy full-bottled.
Nov 28, 2018

Underwhelming, nondescript flowers and vanilla that somehow manage to be both extraordinarily heavy and extremely light. I received 3mls of this as a free deluxe sample at Sephora and planned to give it away. However, it worked okay when combined with a simple, fresh green scent (I chose Verde by Nest). I might try mixing it with a strong, dry wood next (maybe Cypress Cedar from Banana Republic's Icon Collection).

Overall, I can't give it a full thumbs down just because it's boring to me. I can easily understand its mass market appeal. I see this shining on the right person in the right setting (I imagine a high school girl who never wears makeup or perfume dressing up for her first prom), and I'm a full believer of 'to each his (or her) own.'
Jun 17, 2018

Floral sweetness incarnation. Good sillage, projection and longevity, but it gets fastly uninteresting.
Jun 4, 2018

I am on the fence with this scent. I certainly don't hate it, but I agree with the assessment that it is all generic flowery sweetness on me and lacks depth and complexity. It reminds me a bit of the scent of children's pretend cosmetics --that sickly sweet, flowery, rosy, baby doll-ish scent that I remember. I find it can also be quite strong and headache inducing for me. I will keep trying to wear my small sample bottle from Sephora (I do love the packaging), but I wouldn't repurchase.
Mar 18, 2018

Show more reviews of Flowerbomb...

Add your review of Flowerbomb