Fleur de Louis

About Fleur de Louis by Arquiste

Arquiste

Where to buy Fleur de Louis

Reviews of Fleur de Louis by Arquiste

Orange blossom galore - clean pleasant orange blossom that takes up the first part of the longitudinal course if this fragrance, with the drydown adding a pleasant jasmine. Not a sparkling bright combination, but pleasantly and discreetly so.

The base adds a somewhat nondescript wood tone, but there is not much else happening here. I get soft sillage, adequately projection and five hours of longevity on my skin.

Pleasant, a nice daytime spring creation but very linear and a tad boring without compensation for it by means of high quality of ingredients or performance. But - pleasantly middle-of-the-road. 2.75/5.
Feb 16, 2016

A crisp orange blossom, not heady or too sweet despite jasmine in a supporting role, this stuff wears starched white linen. Clean, cool and cologne-like, this is competent if a bit banal. My pulse resolutely refuses to race.
Apr 16, 2014

I like the history behind the Arquiste fragrances. This was my first and only (so far) purchase from the Arquiste line but I'm not blown away by it once worn. It's not bad, but it's not amazing. It's more feminine than unisex. It's very "Estee Lauder" or "Liz Claiborne", if that makes any sense... something my mother would enjoy wearing. Also overpriced.

I do look forward to getting Anima Dulcis though, among others in this line. I wish the Arquiste house well.
Apr 8, 2012

Show more reviews of Fleur de Louis ...

Add your review of Fleur de Louis