Fan di Fendi pour Homme

Overall

About Fan di Fendi pour Homme by Fendi

Fendi

Reviews of Fan di Fendi pour Homme by Fendi

There are 17 reviews of Fan di Fendi pour Homme by Fendi.

Citrus, cardamom opening with some spice. Smells refined. Straddles the line of modern and mature.

I do like the smell for cold days where I spend some time outside because it feels a bit heavy in the beginning but the longevity is only good for 3-4 hours on me.
Apr 7, 2018

What a pleasant surprise after the over rated Life Essence.
This one has a fresh ish spicy opening and settles into Cardamon, woody with a hint of pepper (but only a hint so it does not get up your nose) middle and stays there.
It is nice enough with some depth, but nothing to write home about.
It is a non committal scent. You'd probably wear it where you want to be polite just so without the wish to get particularly close such as meeting an ex or going out with some of your wives less interesting friends or mother-in-law.
As such its not for me as I would never let my standards drop so if I want not to be totally irresistible I would not wear anything at all.
You can see from my ratings that this fragrance just misses the mark. Shame.

Fragrance: 3.25/5
Projection: 3.5/5
Longevity: 4/5
Feb 4, 2018

How can people claim Dior Sauvage is great when this is so much better?

I am so happy I found a bottle since it has been discontinued for a while. I got it as a sample for buying fragrances at a store and loved it (they didn't have it for sale yet they gave samples of it, yeah go figure).

It is so good, Fendi should get more praise from people.
Dec 3, 2016

Only had this for a few hours and I am really loving this! Great quality, beautifully blended and develops so well! I was expecting this to be much sweeter with the comparison to Spicebomb. On me there is only a slight resemblance to this but it does have sweetness, not OTT cloying sweetness, it starts to reveal itself as the fragrance develops. I think this is discontinued because the general market wouldn't really get it but fragrance overs will usually give a new fragrance time and not make snap judgements. Give it a try before it disappears! I've bought 3 of the 'Giant Edition's' as I don't want to run out of it!
Aug 5, 2016

This is a dreary cocktail of crab apple purée, cedar, and nuclear strength pimento. Or - mush, wood and fallout if you prefer.

There is also a synthetic metal-grey, dry approximation of an aromatic accord that develops at the outset and which clouds over the heart section making it feel vague.

So, what Fan de Fendi pour Homme consists of is, a sweet unctuous amber and bitter-spicy tobacco accord which is supposed to be leather, plain cedar, and that manic pimento note irritating your nose, at either end of an ashy metallic grey fog.

Not only badly executed, the basic idea is utterly generic - the sort of thing you've smelled a dozen times before.

I suppose the two junior perfumers are also credited with this so they can at least blame each other.

Aug 4, 2016

An absolute clone of Spicebomb. Not a bad thing really. The notes just seem reversed to me. Getting compliments on this one already, so I'm scooping up what I can. Most Fendi fragrances have been discontinued since they have been bought out.
Aug 7, 2015

Show more reviews of Fan di Fendi pour Homme...

Add your review of Fan di Fendi pour Homme