Façonnable Eau de Toilette for Men / Façonnable

About Façonnable Eau de Toilette for Men / Façonnable by Façonnable

Façonnable

Where to buy Façonnable Eau de Toilette for Men / Façonnable

Reviews of Façonnable Eau de Toilette for Men / Façonnable by Façonnable

There are 34 reviews of Façonnable Eau de Toilette for Men / Façonnable by Façonnable.

Sorry, but I don't understand the cool water comparisons. The orange sets Faconnable apart. This is fresh, clean and most enjoyable. Wonderful citrusy orange and mint done correctly. It's a beautiful scent in a great looking bottle. Never cheap smelling, but oh so fresh. I Love it!
Nov 15, 2021

Soapy fresh and clean 90s scent. Starts off with lemony citrus and soapy florals. The drydown stays soapy but becomes less sweet and mintier green.

Average projection and decent longevity. Never big or loud, lasts about 6-7 hours.
Apr 13, 2021

The fizzy sweet green orange flower and mint lasts for hours then nutmeg, jasmine, lily, and a touch of amber join as the top recedes, but doesn’t completely dissipate. It ends with a milky sandal, musk and orange—the orange comes as a very pleasant surprise. Faconnable is bright, and exceptionally affective.

The orange flower-mint combination is distinctly green, and slightly floral, whereas Cool Water (lavender-mint) and Eternity (lavender-sage) are herbal shades of gray.
Feb 24, 2020

If copyright laws applied to fragrances in a similar way to music or literature, Faconnable would owe royalties to both Cool Water (75%) and Calvin Klein's Eternity for Men (25%).

I get hardly anything that isn't already present in those two. Nothing remotely original, though pleasant enough.
Apr 2, 2019

I wouldn't consider Facconable EDT a stellar fragrance. But I've always been one that sat on the fence of Eternity for Men's success in my teenage and found there were less advertised but nicer/overlooked fresh scents of the 90's...Faconnable EDT is one of them.

This opens up with a bitter but fresh base of mint and florals. Citrus and a little twist of musk going on, complimented with a little bit of wood. This does have a lightly powdery finish through a little lavender I get. I detect a little bit of calone typical of any fresh scent, but more dialed back in this composition.As I smell this I get sort of a leathery note in the citrus territory.

Faconnable is fresh,sharp,clean, and formal. It's a fragrance you'd slide over to the Eternity crowd for something deeper and way less transparent. I like Faconnable EDT...it smells more mature and refined.
Mar 20, 2019

Just picked up a bottle recently after having a sample for years. I would always go back to that sample, always liked it. I think the topnotes faded away, because the sample seemed to go straight to the basenotes.

And those basenotes are lovely, kind of sweet and floral to me. Don't judge this until it dries down. Could be unisex I think. This does last awhile on the skin, but it's a 4-5 sprayer. Probably couldn't overdo it. Also I've never smelled this on anyone before, so that's nice. I think this would also work for any occasion; summer, winter, work, date, casual.
Jun 1, 2018

Show more reviews of Façonnable Eau de Toilette for Men / Façonnable...

Add your review of Façonnable Eau de Toilette for Men / Façonnable