Positive Reviews of Euphoria Blossom

Overall

Euphoria Blossom by Calvin Klein

Add your review of Euphoria Blossom

Reviews of Euphoria Blossom by Calvin Klein

A very nice light scent for the summer. It's fresh and a little green at first and then moves down to a light floral scent.

I don't enjoy the original Euphoria since it's too harsh for tropical area where I live. It is fresh at the beginning and slowly turn to be sensual.

I really enjoy this fragrance although I have to go light because like it's predecessor, it can be very overpowering.

I adore this scent! It's just the right mix of floral and musk.But alas, my wallet doth protest. It'd be but a dream for me for the moment. Then again, I have much better things to be luting for.

i love it! it's not as sweet as the previous one n less strong. sexy!

While Euphoria Blossom isn't as good as it's sister scent, it is very enjoyable. Fresh, sexy & sensual, but a bit too light for my tastes. Top notes of kumquat, a dewy green accord & pomegranate. Heart notes of orchid blossom, lotus blossom & pink peony petals. Base notes of blond wood, white amber & frosted sheer musk. I'd of liked a bit more sillage. Otherwise, it is very good. A scent to be worn in the sunshine!