Euphoria Blossom

Loc Dong

Euphoria Blossom is a women's perfume launched in 2006 by Calvin Klein

Where to buy Euphoria Blossom

Reviews of Euphoria Blossom by Calvin Klein

There are 12 reviews of Euphoria Blossom by Calvin Klein.

Peach, pomegranates and kumquats - a fruit cocktail that renders a pleasant opening blast without being particularly sweet on arrival on my skin.

The drydown is a white floral potpourri, with impressions of peonies and other floral notes in the foreground, whilst the base adds nonspecific woodsiness and a rather nonspecific undertones of white musks.

I get moderate sillage, just adequate projection and four hours of longevity on my skin.

This rather light scent for warm spring days has a pleasant set of top notes, but the rest is a generic and overly synthetic affair. 2.75/5.

It took me a while to make up my mind about this one. At first it smells like so many other fragrances around at the moment, juicy fruity, but the dry down is more floral and subtle.

I'll admit I was somewhat disappointed when I smelt this. I absolutely love Euphoria and I was looking for an equivalent that I could wear in the warmer months. Unfortunately this wasn't it.

Although it isn't classed as a fruity floral, there are considerable amounts of fruity notes in this fragrance. There are still slight woody undertones in this perfume that were a major component in the original fragrance, yet Euphoria Blossom doesn't have the darkness and sensuality that made the original so sexy and alluring.

I heard somewhere that this fragrance was created to appeal to the Asian market, because a majority of them dislike heavy fragrances. I'd be interested to hear how well Euphoria Blossom is doing over there.

Maybe I'm a bit cynical, but to me it smells like they took CK One and threw in a few different scents, mixed it up and there ya go. I'm not a huge fan of CK One or anything based on that smell. I guess its OK, but maybe I just tired of the smell in college. Even though I'm not a fan, I can see why some might like it. If you like anything CK One, You'll probably like this too.

It's a little more citrusy than it's sister but it just doesn't last. I really like the Crystalline version but it was a limited edition for 2007. The Crystalline version is the original composition of the first Euphoria.

A very nice light scent for the summer. It's fresh and a little green at first and then moves down to a light floral scent.

Show more reviews of Euphoria Blossom...

Add your review of Euphoria Blossom