Essence No. 7 : Neroli

Elie Saab
Takasago

Where to buy Essence No. 7 : Neroli

Reviews of Essence No. 7 : Neroli by Elie Saab

There are 6 reviews of Essence No. 7 : Neroli by Elie Saab.

I bought three citrus for a patio area, put them in big tubs to be fed & watered and watched them flower. I also happened upon the story of Lue Gim Gong, the citrus wizard and found it heart-breaking.
I ordered Essence No 7, knowing it was a linear fragrance, linear but joyous and very beautiful. I haven't enjoyed a Neroli fragrance so much since Annick Goutal's version. It is high summer here in the Southern Hemisphere, the weeks of white linen, broad brimmed hats, sauvignon blanc and the promise of fruit to come after the orange blossoms have set. Lovely.
Jan 23, 2021

If you're looking for neroli/orange blossom, this is a great option. Bright and cheerful with a touch of citrus, and that's about it.
Dec 5, 2019

Way too much dark orange blossom heaviness for me. I had expected something a bit lighter and sprightlier, but instead this smells bottom-heavy and much more dense and jungle-y than I had anticipated. Surprisingly feminine and frankly, somewhat cloying.
Jan 27, 2019

I love a good neroli, and this is excellent...deep, rich and luxurious smelling with a nice touch of muskiness...has a bit of a citrusy flavor to it also...this would make for the perfect fragrance for a warm summer night...detecting a slight touch of spice...a pleasure to smell...smells of very high quality ingredients...very nice projection...like being surrounded by neroli...
Oct 11, 2018

Stardate 20171115:

A well constructed orange blossom fragrance with some musk. Simple comfort like mac and cheese.
Nov 16, 2017

A FK study of Neroli. If you love Neroli you will love this perfume. Honeyed Orange Blossom with nuances of Cardamon and Ginger and the "Metallic" that comes off more like Chalk Wall to me.
Neroli has a natural counterpoint within it's note.
Used as a counterpoint in complex perfumes I see it as tremendously important.
Singular and as nuanced study falls flat for me.
Sep 19, 2017