Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme

About Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme by Roja Dove

Roja Dove
Roja Dove

Reviews of Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme by Roja Dove

There are 18 reviews of Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme by Roja Dove.

Enigma pour Homme leans too gourmand for my tastes. All that stuff about leather and woody aromachemicals notwithstanding, my overall impression is of a spicy muffin. And it smells like a good spicy muffin, but that's not how I want to smell.

The late drydown is better, per my nose, but ultimately, it strikes me as a perfectly good (but overpriced) version of something that isn't my style.
Sep 14, 2021

Intoxicating start. Well blended. Spicy, soapy, soda/cola. Booziness and sweetness are just right, in perfect equilibrium and it is one of those things that alone is worth admiring. It smells: quality.

Gentle on the sprays. 2-3 whiffs = great day. If you inundate yourself with this, you and all people around will have a bad day. You won't get away with murder.

It's uniquess is in the layering imo. So many layers. You will be sniffing your arm every 5-10 minutes for appreciating its evolution, the subtle change of accords, how the notes interact in a particular moment and knowing that change can be a beautiful thing. It's one of those.
Oct 1, 2020

Stardate 20190626:

Almondy heliotrope and some jasmine. Dries down to a dry wood accord. Also has that cactus Guaiac accord that was very popular a few years ago.
Basically a mishmash of various newer AC along with some classic florals.
Not a scrubber but meh.
for the price thumbs down
Jun 26, 2019

I don't love the opening of this. It smells like an experimental leather accord. In the base, there are moments when the wood stays integrated with the smell, and I can smell what others like about it - it's a beautiful leather, and other moments when it smells like a clumsy mass market fragrance with offputting synthetic woody ambers.
May 2, 2019

Just got the pure parfum Creation E at Bergdorf Goodman's, and couldn't be happier! It lasts almost 2 days on me. All of the good things said about it, I wholeheartedly agree with.
Mar 19, 2019

When I first sampled Enigma I wasn't particularly impressed. This is one that you need time to appreciate. It also smells much better in the air that it does direct from skin.

I actually find this one quite unique. Others may disagree but I personally haven't smelt anything like it. In the opening you have this distinctive spicy cola. It's really hard to describe. Once things start to dry down you have a big cognac note and it really is big. It really dominates things. There is also a dusty vanilla vibe alongside a hint of tobacco, ginger, patchouli and sandalwood.

Longevity, projection and sillage are impressive. Unusual and inviting.

Jan 15, 2019

Show more reviews of Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme...

Add your review of Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme