Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme

Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme by Roja Dove

About Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme by Roja Dove

Roja Dove
Roja Dove

Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme is a men's fragrance launched in 2013 by Roja Dove

Reviews of Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme by Roja Dove

There are 19 reviews of Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme by Roja Dove.

I was not really expecting much, but when I put 4 sprays on my arm, it was if someone spilled Coca Cola on my arm, and then later, it became a much more refined and beautiful version of TF Tobacco Vanille. Definitely full bottle worthy.

Enigma pour Homme leans too gourmand for my tastes. All that stuff about leather and woody aromachemicals notwithstanding, my overall impression is of a spicy muffin. And it smells like a good spicy muffin, but that's not how I want to smell.

The late drydown is better, per my nose, but ultimately, it strikes me as a perfectly good (but overpriced) version of something that isn't my style.

Intoxicating start. Well blended. Spicy, soapy, soda/cola. Booziness and sweetness are just right, in perfect equilibrium and it is one of those things that alone is worth admiring. It smells: quality.

Gentle on the sprays. 2-3 whiffs = great day. If you inundate yourself with this, you and all people around will have a bad day. You won't get away with murder.

It's uniquess is in the layering imo. So many layers. You will be sniffing your arm every 5-10 minutes for appreciating its evolution, the subtle change of accords, how the notes interact in a particular moment and knowing that change can be a beautiful thing. It's one of those.

Stardate 20190626:

Almondy heliotrope and some jasmine. Dries down to a dry wood accord. Also has that cactus Guaiac accord that was very popular a few years ago.
Basically a mishmash of various newer AC along with some classic florals.
Not a scrubber but meh.
for the price thumbs down

I don't love the opening of this. It smells like an experimental leather accord. In the base, there are moments when the wood stays integrated with the smell, and I can smell what others like about it - it's a beautiful leather, and other moments when it smells like a clumsy mass market fragrance with offputting synthetic woody ambers.

Just got the pure parfum Creation E at Bergdorf Goodman's, and couldn't be happier! It lasts almost 2 days on me. All of the good things said about it, I wholeheartedly agree with.

Show more reviews of Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme...

Add your review of Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme