Emporio Armani She

Overall

About Emporio Armani She by Giorgio Armani

Giorgio Armani
Fabien Baron

Launched simultaneously with the masculine counterpart 'Emporio Armani He'. They are both packaged in a metal tube, with a rubber spray mechanism.The packaing was inspired by the mobile phone: something that can be taken anywhere and fairly robust. The female bottle has an indent, and the male bottle has a kind of protusion, which fit together.

Where to buy Emporio Armani She

Reviews of Emporio Armani She by Giorgio Armani

There are 17 reviews of Emporio Armani She by Giorgio Armani.

Very unisex IMO. One of the best powdery drydowns I ever smelled. 7.5/10
Dec 14, 2014

Drives me crazy on women First time i adore a womens fragrance for wearing it on my self! Love this on women as i wanna eat them ( yes its that bad) normally i like womens perfumes but i never love it (except tommygirl) This one is woody and cozy and a bit gourmandish. I sprayed it on my wrist and kept smelling it (a femake coworker came in wearing this so i asked her whats she was wearing.) Im considering buying this for myself ( its that masculine) maybe one of the best not intended unisex fragrances around .... Class APros: Easy on the noseCons:
Aug 24, 2013

Quality scent. Strong when first sprayed but smells nice thereafter. Reminiscent of heavenly by victorias secret...., except this scent is smoother, longer lasting, and does not change. Heavenly smells great on me ehen I first apply it thrn it gets kinda weird on my skin. Armani she stays the same and gets sweeter as time goes by. This does have a little bit of a masculinity to it but its kind of nice that way......like a masculine feminine. I like it but prefer I the fall
Mar 12, 2013

A very timid, synthetic floral. Very similar to Emporio he, but crisper and cleaner. Sorry, I have a big problem picking out any distinct notes here. The official pyramid doesn't help one bit. Main thing, it comes across as subtle and pleasant.
Sep 14, 2012

A very, very generic scent. Bought it without testing, encouraged by rave reviews on makeupalley. Still, it's a decent smell and the container is very travel-friendly, so it'll serve as a travel-fragrance I guess.
May 14, 2012

We call this fragrance Armani She where I'm from. In my area it is extremely popular and has been for many years.

Armani She is one of those simplistic, yet likable vanilla skinscents. Meaning that it smells very natural and delicate on the skin.

The vanilla in this fragrance is warm, milky and creamy. The scent reminds me of Diesel Plus Plus Feminine, just without the synthetic edge. Honestly, the fruit in the top notes don't stand out much to my nose. The lime and pear are certainly present, however the white, flowery tuberose tends to dominate.

The white floral components of Armani She are what drives the fragrance until the vanilla kicks in. However the vanilla in this fragrance is not sweet, rich or syrupy. It is really soft, almost powdery.

I remember smelling Armani White last year sometime, and I recall it smelling a little similar to this fragrance. They both tend to have that clean, natural, creamy feel to them.

The lasting strength of Armani She is good, however the sillage is fairly intimate. Because of its softness and delicacy, I would recommend this fragrance for wear all year round.

Aug 7, 2011

Show more reviews of Emporio Armani She...

Add your review of Emporio Armani She