Éclat d'Arpège

Overall

About Éclat d'Arpège by Lanvin

Lanvin
Alber Elbaz

Éclat d'Arpège is a feminine perfume by Lanvin. The scent was launched in 2002 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Karine Dubreuil. The bottle was designed by Alber Elbaz.

The fragrance was designed to be a modern take on Lanvin's classic Arpège, and the bottle was based on the original, designed by Armand-Albert Rateau.

Reviews of Éclat d'Arpège by Lanvin

There are 35 reviews of Éclat d'Arpège by Lanvin.

Salutation.

What a Beautiful and Handsome composition.Eclat d'Arpege is actually a Rejuvenating and Refreshing scent. I found it Better than LIGHT BLUE,More Floral and Less Strong than it as LIGHT BLUE has a Touch of Sharp in the first with a Ordinary dry down but This one has a Ambrosial opening and Pleasant dry down.

Delightful,Clean,Optimistic,Soothing, Unobtrusive,Enjoyable,Inoffensive, Kindly and Light. A Delicate and Refreshing melange Like tea,peony,peach blossom with an Aquatic touch hover over Base notes as Cedar,Musk and Amber are more dominant here.This uplifting blend is So pleasing to the senses.

In fact Eclat d'Arpege is a fresh green soft floral scent,inspired by the beautiful nature and It is also kind of perfumes that lift your spirit. A Great daytime choice in the SPRING/SUMMER. Suitable for EVERYDAY/OFFICE wear.Anyway if you are sensitive to strong smells This one might Interest you.

Sillage?Decent.

Longevity?The only negative aspect as it is not enough for me.

6.5/10
May 17, 2015

I agree with chezlulu. The scent dissipates on my skin. Nice for an hour and it's gone, especially when it's hot and humid.
Aug 18, 2012

Initially, as many have said, Éclat d'Arpège reminds me of D&G Light Blue, yet more refined and floral. Atlas I live in a warmer climate, and it becomes way too subtle. On my skin, the projection and longevity are abysmally minimal. I would have loved it as a summer fragrance, had I been able to smell it on myself after half an hour.
Jun 24, 2012

I purchased (blind) Éclat d'Arpège today. My immediate impression is that it reminds me of Bulgari Omnia Crystalline. It's a really lovely pale slightly milky(?) subtle woody floral that I will continue to enjoy wearing. I love it when a random purchase lands me a jewel.
Sep 6, 2011

Great, great scent. It's light, but sooo sexy. I wish similar fragrance for man. If I won't find, will start with woman's version. Love it!
Aug 14, 2011

Eclat d'Arpege is a really delicate fruity floral. I'm not usually a fruity floral girl, however I am impressed with this fragrance.

A little crisp, but mostly soapy and clean, Eclat d'Arpege won't attack you with any sharp citrus notes. It is perfectly balanced with the fruits and flowers coming together in harmony.

It is somewhat similar to D&G Light Blue, just without the strong lemon opening and the cedary, pencil shaving drydown. I prefer Eclat d'Arpege over Light Blue any day.

The fragrance has a slight aquatic feel in the opening, however towards the drydown the powdery woodsy notes deplete this sense of watery freshness.

Unfortunately this fragrance doesn't last very long, however I often find that this is the case with most fruity florals that are on the softer side. Despite the poor lasting strength I still recommend Eclat d'Arpege as a nice choice for Summer for those that want something simple and pretty.
Jul 5, 2011

Show more reviews of Éclat d'Arpège...

Add your review of Éclat d'Arpège