Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert

Overall

About Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert by Bulgari

Bulgari
Thierry de Baschmakoff

Soft lingering tea notes with floral undertones. A subtle sweet scent reminiscent of CKOne. [AN]

Reviews of Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert by Bulgari

There are 48 reviews of Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert by Bulgari.

A clean refresher on a warm day. Tea fragrances are some of my favorite treasures to hunt! I have sampled many tea fragrances and end up being disappointed by the tea notes. They almost always get buried by the accompanying notes. Not so with au The Vert. The fresh, very light, earthiness of the camellia sinensis plant is present all the way through this fragrance. Crisp citrus, gentle spices and florals, breezy woods, and aqueous scents play important supporting rolls in stirring up this cooling scent.

It lasts around 4-5 hours on me, with watery and verdancy in the dry down. It evokes a slight damp skin scent. Much like stepping outside on a particularly humid and sticky day. Not at all grossly unpleasant or sweaty smelling, rather it lends itself to tempering those hot climates. Or maybe to be worn in cold weather to remind one of heated days ahead. Either way, I do enjoy this fragrance.
Sep 10, 2020

An almost boozy, gin-like, citrus opening. Reminds me an Hermes I've tried.

Hints of spice. The top mellows, with coriander carrying through the heart. The florals seem rather delicate.

The base is well-mixed. It's somewhat half creamy and half waxy. Light green tinge to it as well. Not an overly strong fragrance. A decent, warm weather, workday perfume.

Jan 15, 2020

Gentle and approachable tea scent. It transmogrified quite startlingly on me into Eau Sauvage shortly after application, but this phase lasted for about ten minutes before it returned, puzzlingly, to a tea-and-roses confection. The tea is realistic and of good quality, calming and suitable for the hot weather it seems we are all experiencing at the moment. Not enough, though, to make me want to part with my money. Solid bottle and packaging, made to look expensive. At the moment, though, I am craving more masculine offerings than this.
Aug 5, 2018

CHILDREN AT A POND BY FELIX VALLOTTON
May 12, 2018

As far as unisex scents go, Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert certainly fits into that category: Not overtly masculine or feminine, pleasant enough of a fragrance to suit either gender.

Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert has always been a draw to me for its ode to green tea, a favorite note and scent theme that had drawn me to Calvin Klein's cK One and Jacques Fath's Yang. Those are more pungent and musky, whereas Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert is on the cusp of a floral-spice interpretation of green tea. As darvant pointed out, there is definitely a classiness to this scent that is evident: You get the sense that you're wearing something of import and distinction.

In comparison, the "Extreme" version leans towards a more floral, feminine direction that I'm not too keen on.

A great warm weather scent for either gender keen on experiencing a fancy formulation of the green tea mystique.

[Recent edit: Has anyone else found this scent to resemble Declaration by Cartier? I find it to do so, along with an added tang influenced by the citrus elements.]
Mar 19, 2017

I read about this one and was excited to try it because of the positive reviews I've seen. I am forever looking for tea based fragrances.
The only one in this line that smells like honest to goodness tea to me is Au Thé Rouge. Which I love.
It bugged me: why does this smell so familiar? Until I realized: it does smell like tea. The kind that comes in a powdered form in a tub with a scoop, and is loaded with pretend lemon flavoring and ends up much too sweet no matter how much it's diluted.
Once the sharply carbonated top has mellowed, this becomes pleasant.. but just isn't my cup of tea, so to speak.
Aug 17, 2016

Show more reviews of Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert...

Add your review of Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert