Duro

Overall

About Duro by Nasomatto

Nasomatto

The compny say:

The fragrance aims to enhance all the manifestations of male strength.

Where to buy Duro

Reviews of Duro by Nasomatto

There are 54 reviews of Duro by Nasomatto.

Dark, wet, musty, mossy cedar wood. Dry down has a fair amount of smoke, similar to Pardon.

For what it's worth, my wife said it reminded her of being in the Haunted Mansion or the pre-ride at Tower of Terror at Disney World. That would be the dark musty scent coming through.

Very good performance with plenty of projection on minimal sprays and around 10 hours longevity for me.
Jan 17, 2021

A nice spicy wood fragrance that is top-notch.The leather note is very faint. That's a good thing though. With about two sprays, I can see myself wearing this in spring weather as well as cooler weather. When I initially sampled, I knew was a purchase for sure. The people that I'm around seem to really like this one. 8/10
Jul 5, 2019

It smells like Dr. Pepper with some woods. Maybe a mixed drink with dr. Pepper and some sort of woody liqueur. It is strong, but in a nice way. Miscellaniously woody with pink pepper sweetness. To me this is about at the border. The sheer strength of the woods though balances this back to being a woody fragrance. Leather is a player, and it is a vaguely smoked background. Id put the woods and pink pepper over the leather in prominence. Good scent. Almost lost its way with the sweetness, but the strong performance keeps it afloat to a medium sized thumbs up.
Jun 11, 2019

A well made oudy/woody/spicy concoction. Comes across a bit heavy handed and brutal for the first 10 minutes but then settles down to something much more refined. Would suit a formal occasion. Very well done.
Mar 5, 2019

This is one that for me does not live up to the hype, at all. I can't figure out why, but to my nose it smells a lot like Brut, the classic aftershave. Perhaps it is because of some of the synthetics used in Duro? I'm not really sure, but I would be interested in hearing theories or hearing whether anyone else has had a similar experience.

Aside from the Brut similarities, what I do get is a really strong patchouli note and some woods as well. I can't really detect any leather, tobacco, or booze.

Unfortunately, this is one that I just don't really get. Maybe my nose is faulty, but when you consider the $185 price tag attached to this one (in addition to the mediocre scent), I just can't recommend this one at all. I do wish I was able to smell what other people were smelling as there seems to be quite a bit of hype surrounding this one.
Dec 4, 2018

I give this 2 thumbs up!!!

What a wonderful woody concoction! An airy, leather, tobacco-smoky, yet slightly sweet fragrance.

Three fragrances come to mind: The spicy berriness in Jubilation XXV; the smokiness of PdM's Nisean, and the Incensy feel of Amouage Epic Man. Now, not to confuse anyone. These fragrances only put me in a certain genre or category, if you will, as you think through the aroma and essence of this fragrance.

Duro is a very nice fragrance! Very pleased.
Apr 28, 2018

Show more reviews of Duro...

Add your review of Duro