Dunhill Edition

Overall

About Dunhill Edition by Dunhill

Dunhill
IFF

This fresh spicy fragrance is ideal for a distinguished gentleman. Packaged in a stylish black box.

Where to buy Dunhill Edition

Reviews of Dunhill Edition by Dunhill

There are 75 reviews of Dunhill Edition by Dunhill.

Imagine you are in a forest after the rain in fall season.combination of earth,trees and the flowers gives the smell of Dunhill Edition.a perfect combination of nature. classy and timeless.fresh,spicy and aromatic in a very 80's way.one of those gentlenanlike fragrances that makes a mature lady swoon and go weak in the kness.i mean old fashioned gentleman with nice clothes and hat and stick.like Sherlock Holmes.

This is a refined,very elegant scent.just when you think you've grabbed it's bergamot,spicy opening,it turns into the most beautiful floral,woody scent with nutmeg lingering through,then vetiver, cedar base.the combination is mainly between nutmeg and bergamot.it is actually quite a complex scent.this frag is pretty versatile as it is good for office, casual and formal but mainly indoors. very subtle in it's projection but it is a class product that will offend no one.
Oct 27, 2021

I have the reformulation and I have never smelled the vintage nor do I care too. This is some quality juice for the price. It’s light, manly, spicy and for a gentlemen. From daily, casual to dressy, it’s very versatile and can be worn year around.

Longevity is not great so big deal, I carry an atomizer. Silage is perfect for the office. You will get noticed but it’s never a punch in the face.
Jun 24, 2020

Not bad and surprisingly likable even for a guy who usually only likes modern scents.

Overall, it’s a green herbal, woody mature scent that has that 80’s feel but there is a soapy freshness and a slight sweetness that makes this pretty wearable even today. The cloves and soapy sweetness have me comparing this to Viking, so there’s also that bay rum or Old Spice comparison as well. It’s not modern but it still smells nice and is quite manly.

Good performance. I was able to smell this coming off my skin for many hours and it stuck around on skin all day.
Jun 11, 2020

Discreet, masculine, quiet, assured. And a bargain. I don't get any sweetness on my skin at all, it seems like a softer and more sophisticated Cacharel PH, getting nutmeg and clove in the drydown.
Aug 9, 2019

I'm genuinely surprised by this. It was a blind buy and based on the reviews I was expecting something with an Eau Sauvage/Chanel Pour Monsieur/Monsieur de Givenchy vibe. What I get is something I have smelled a number of times before on others (though not recently) and it is certainly a sweet fragrance. The Geranium stands out for me with a citrus top and just a touch of woody spice underpinning it. Honestly I've been searching for something I've smelled on others and thought this might be it. It isn't but it's still very nice.

I'm surprised this is an 84 fragrance though understand it will have changed since then but if fruity, sweet, floral is your bag, give it a go.
May 30, 2019

This is barely a thumbs up.
It is fresh woody spicy starting off very promising. Masculine but not in your face.
Then it settles to a much weaker version of itself as if it was sprayed onto a damp cloth. Almost a skin scent just holding an edge of baber shop masculinity but always a damp sweetness in the background which if it were any more prominent would lead to a thumbs down.
You think the scent will disappear rapidly but spicy woody pepperiness stays on for 2-3 hours lingering just above your hair follicles .
Good for the price.

Scent: starts off 7.5/10 settles to a 6.9/10
Projection: 6/10
Longevity: 7/10
May 28, 2019

Show more reviews of Dunhill Edition...

Add your review of Dunhill Edition