Drifter

True Religion
Yann Vasnier

Where to buy Drifter

Reviews of Drifter by True Religion

There are 4 reviews of Drifter by True Religion.

Smells nice and safe. Can't complain about it other than it is generic smelling.
Aug 14, 2017

I didn't expect to like it as much as I do because it is inexpensive and can be found at discount stores. But I think it has merit as an inexpensive and rather pleasing scent as it does not try to be something it isn't. There is nothing groundbreaking about it. It is a subtle, inoffensive, refreshing masculine cologne that can be worn anytime... the same as many others out there.
Jul 17, 2014

Drifter nails that elusive sweet spot: obnoxious, yet boring. A sandalwood I've smelled before but with a metallic sharpness I wish I hadn't. Maybe True Religion should aim their sights a little higher by reconsidering naming fragrances after homeless people. Bland, woody, and bad enough to make a woman at Target make a comment.

Really nice bottle, though.
Jun 8, 2014

Wow, where to begin. I started working in perfume store and I stumbled upon this fragrance. This is True Religion so I figured it has to be a solid one but it went beyond expectations. This cologne is fresh, pleasant, not overpowering, has a unique twist to it, fairly subtle and yet it catches your attention. I am bad at describing all the little details aka "hints of so and so" but this is one of my favorites now and when I show this fragrance to men or women it gets an instant sale 3 times out of 4, no joke. I definitely recommend this cologne. I am really surprised to not see any reviews of this one. I love it so much I figured I'd check basenotes to see what others think of it but alas no reviews, so here is mine.
Dec 24, 2012