DKNY Red Delicious

Donna Karan
Maurice Roucel

DKNY Red Delicious is a women's perfume launched in 2006 by Donna Karan

Reviews of DKNY Red Delicious by Donna Karan

There are 18 reviews of DKNY Red Delicious by Donna Karan.

Not only the name says delicious but also the smell has a exhilarative scent that is delicious however this one is less delicious than DKNY BE DELICIOUS and also less irresistible than male version. this fresh floral-fruity is mix of energy and softness.youngish,cute, crisp, cheerful,casual,modern and juicy.

It opens with succulent notes of litchi, raspberry and apple as it is delicious like candy.the scent fades after a few minutes but still leaves just the right amount to be enjoyable as it is due the delectable flowery notes of rose.in fact the heart are a beautiful slightly flowery. vanilla is prominent and makes a cuddly base notes.

It is perfect for warm summer days with a cool breeze or just whenever you dream of a summer day.It also gives you the feeling of a crisp summer night. anyway life is more sweet with this kind of fragrances and I recommend this one to a young and cute girl who likes life and Joy.

smells like shampoo or strawberries. it is a sweet smell, it definately does not smell like red apples. suitable for day wear but it evaporates quickly so does not worth spending money on it.you allways have to carry it in your purse to renew application ....

I must have smelt this fragrance when I was holidaying in Melbourne, because everytime I smell this scent I think of the city, the shops and the busy streets.

I much prefer this fragrance to the original Be Delicious because the apple note isn't so prominent. I like how this fragrance has blended the apple note with raspberry and litchi, creating something that is unique, divine and very fruity.

I was shocked to see leather as one of the listed notes, but I'm rather glad because it has changed my view on leather scents. I once viewed leather as being strong and distasteful, yet now I really like it.

Red Delicious is such an intriguing fragrance. One minute I'll be thinking it's passable, the next minute I'm totally in love.

I can't wait until Summer so I can test it in the warmer weather. I have no doubt in my mind that I will be making this fragrance my favourite scent for the hotter months.

Oh, whatta hell is this? The Barbie's smell may be.

A good friend of mine who knows I love perfume gave me a handful of samples she's collected over the years. Delices de Cartier was one of them; this was another. At this point, I conclude that my friend and I must agree to disagree about what constitutes a good scent. She seems to go for the hyperglycemic fruity-floral sweets, whiile I generally gravitate toward spicy ambers, floral orientals, smoky incenses and niche oddities. And while we are certainly both entitled to our opinions, one sniff of this syrupy dreck gave me a raging headache for the rest of the evening. (Sorry, girlfriend!)

As with real apples, I prefer the green! This 'red' version lives on my skin like any run of the mill cheap fruity floral.

Show more reviews of DKNY Red Delicious...

Add your review of DKNY Red Delicious