DKNY Be Delicious

DKNY Be Delicious by Donna Karan

About DKNY Be Delicious by Donna Karan

Donna Karan
Maurice Roucel

The scent and packaging are inspired by NYC's nickname - “The Big Apple”. Launched in the US and Canada in 2004, and early 2005 for the rest of the world.

Reviews of DKNY Be Delicious by Donna Karan

There are 77 reviews of DKNY Be Delicious by Donna Karan.

My first perfume when I was a little girl. I adored it. Not the most challenging or complex but a good memory

This perfume has a glorious sweet candy apple opening. It's like eating a green Jolly Rancher. Then within minutes, it's gone, leaving almost nothing. Still, I can't hate it.

Unusual opening. The cucumber grabbed my attention right away. Then, a piercing magnolia takes over. It is rather shrill for a brief time. Eventually, a greenish, apple-like note, mashed with green-flowers take over. Overall, a bit too bitter for my taste. It's okay, I guess.

The flowers mix with a gentle base of amber, which smells almost musky. Not what I expected - I wanted more "real" apple.

the scent is okay but not my cup of tea. the apple is too artificial to my taste.

will give away my bottle to a friend that really love this.

I LOVED this perfume in the bottle, on the card. But, for the life of me I just could not wear it. I would get hot, nauseous and deep a headache.

I was such a fan that I even bought a double roller bottle a few years later at Sephora. The other end a Blossom or something version but the result was still the same.

That said, I have to be careful as smells have a huge effect on me.

Chemicals smelling like green apples.

Scrub it off. Better still, don't buy it and throw your unused samples away.

Show more reviews of DKNY Be Delicious...

Add your review of DKNY Be Delicious