Divin'enfant
Etat Libre d'Orange (2006)

Overall

About Divin'enfant by Etat Libre d'Orange

Etat Libre d'Orange
Antoine Lie

Where to buy Divin'enfant

Reviews of Divin'enfant by Etat Libre d'Orange

There are 28 reviews of Divin'enfant by Etat Libre d'Orange.

It smells like I spilled sticky sweet marshmallow all over myself. For me this is literally unwearable. As it goes on you get a hint of tobacco and coffee underneath the sticky sweet and from there it ends with a general nice clean sweet tobacco scent, but the journey getting there is not worth it. I'm not sure who I could even recommend this to. Maybe someone who wants an even sweeter version of tobacco vanille with the vanilla dialed up to "milkshake"?
Nov 11, 2021

Weak, sweet and sticky; much like a new born I guess. I don't get any Orange Blossom, or indeed most of the descriptors in the fragrance notes. There is a heavy, sweet milk or marshmallow accord which is there from the beginning and just carries on. There is a coffee cream note ( furfuryl mercaptan?) and maybe some Tonka, but I don't really care.

This seems to be going on forever, unchanging, cloying and dull.
Apr 9, 2021

After spraying it I instantly get marshmallow - lots of marshmallow! It seems like a very quiet and also very sweet and childish scent for half an hour, and then it starts to change - do I get leather? Yes, the leather comes out through all that marshmallow candy opening. It smells like a sweetened leather for a while, until I'm starting to get hints of coffee/cacao, too, and that's where I am starting to enjoy it. Very very fun to smell. Oh, and after a little dance that leather does on my skin, it all returns to bubblegummy marshmallow once again in the drydown. A child may try to act all grown up and everything, but it's still a child deep inside.
Feb 9, 2021

Starts off OK, but far too much Tonka bean, a scent I am not fond of, in the dry down, which unfortunately lasts for ages.
Jul 18, 2020

( Tanguy )in The Wild Boys by Bertrand Mandico 2017
Feb 21, 2019

Divine Infant is quite a nice scent concoction, but not something I would want wear often enough to warrant a purchase. For me, I don't care for the opening's candy-like orange and rose. It's interesting, but way too gourmand and sweet. It improves dramatically when the amber, tobacco and leather come forward and dilute the candy opening. It's a soft, sweet floral and leather with underhints of a gourmand amber until finish. Good sillage and longevity. This is quite a avant-garde fragrance, so I'd say it hits the mark it was aiming for. I really like ELdO creations and if I were 21 years old, I'd buy this in a heartbeat. Thumbs Up.
Apr 22, 2018

Show more reviews of Divin'enfant...

Add your review of Divin'enfant