Diorella

Christian Dior
Serge Mansau

Where to buy Diorella

Reviews of Diorella by Christian Dior

There are 62 reviews of Diorella by Christian Dior.

Fresh and lightly floral, citrus disappears too quickly for my liking, as the citrus is what is most appealing in Diorella.
Mar 1, 2019

On the shores of the Black Sea by Konstantin Alekseyevich Korovin
Jul 21, 2018

Classically lovely, the jasmine in this stands out more on me than anything else. I find it quite strong so I can only wear a light wisp of it.
Jun 4, 2018

Not much else positive to add that hasn't already been stated. A buddy sent me a sample of some vintage juice. I got a nice blast of bright green and slightly sweet notes on top. The middle is rich with flowers and a touch of vetiver. I could really detect carnation. The base is mild with more rose than anything else. It is definitely "70's" in its style.
May 4, 2018

Vintage Diorella EDT 1970's.
Opens with an Adelhydic Citrus, Basil and mild Galbanum, Bergamot twist. Here it is reminiscent of the assault of Jubilation 25. A light Peachiness softens.

The Floral Bouquet in the Heart is so well blended and natural that I only recognize what is a slight Indol of Jasmine, which combines later with the Clove and musk to suggest a mild skank. The watery sweetness of the Cyclamen lightens and brightens. A buttery canvas of Oakmoss billows, dimensionalizes and softens all.
A fine base of Sandalwood, Patchouli and Vetiver strike a light accord as base. Vanilla? Perhaps it is tucked in there, however the whole thing speaks a Masterpiece of Elegant Symphonic Art.
To speak of gender is just rude.
Jun 14, 2017

A rather minimalist chypre focused on the interplay between a green-tinged bergamot and moss. It's decidedly green, a bit vegetal, and has some funky cumin in it to give it a bit of sweat.

As I'm not a fan of sweaty cumin perfumes, I like it for its greens but don't love it. As an aside, Diorella fanatics should make a point of sniffing Aftelier's Bergamoss, which has a similar green core, but uses an odd but strangely addicting vegetable sparkle instead of the sweaty cumin.
Dec 15, 2016

Show more reviews of Diorella...

Add your review of Diorella