Dalimix

Salvador Dali
Martin Gras

Where to buy Dalimix

Reviews of Dalimix by Salvador Dali

There are 9 reviews of Dalimix by Salvador Dali.

I have never been as disappointed by a perfume as by this one. It promises an interesting scent with such an unique bottle, but it smells bitter, sharp, and I had to scrub it off my wrist-it must have staying power, because I had to use a lot of soap.

Mar 21, 2011

I can't stand this. I get a sharp and nose stinging blend of florals, watery fruits and spiky woods. Says unisex, but to me it smells very much like a bad feminine.

Avoid.
Mar 20, 2011

REFORMULATION ALERT!!! This has just been relaunced by Cofinluxe along with 2 others, a complely new Dalimix Gold (all it shares is the name to the previous one) and Dalimix Black.Cofinluxe have reformulated Dalimix, you can tell which is which as the new one says Dalimix Original on it and the juice is clear rather than yellowish like the old one. The new version is nowhere near as sharp and biting and doesn't appear to last as long. So I assume this is due to cheapening the formulation :o(Thankfully I have 2 old version bottles as well!!
Aug 27, 2010

ck One clone? No... only at first was it a bright citrus. Then it goes into a chemical mess with grapefruit. Lasts for about an hour. The bottle is ugly and looks like it's pregnant.
Jul 27, 2008

NOT one of my favorite Dali scents, not by any means. Can't understand why they'd discontinue Dali for Men and keep making this mess.
Oct 3, 2006

Top note - pineapple plunged in ammonia + some melon, orange and sticky cassis. Middle note - synthetic lily-of-valley/cyclamen + almost lysoly note of thyme. Base - insipid musk + lysol + pencil cedar.I don't know. This stuff isn't fresh. Too infantile in the beginning, for my taste. Madical dry-down. Strange.
Apr 27, 2006

Show more reviews of Dalimix...

Add your review of Dalimix